Deception ~  KalMa OS

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

TW/CW: Mentions of blood & knife    

They say to keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer, so she did. She kept him close. So close that now it was almost impossible to distance herself from him.

She was sent to end his life but the hands that were supposed to be covered in his blood were now swaying in perfect harmony with his.

She didn’t want this moment to end but sooner or later she’d have to press the knife to his throat and watch him take his last breath. Whether she loved him or not was the last thing that mattered.

He swirled her around elegantly, resting his hand on her waist and pulling her closer. Their lips were mere millimetres apart while his eyes intensely gazed into hers. His grip on her waist tightened as he pulled her even closer and leaned in connecting their lips. Her breath hitched and cheeks heated up. Her stomach churned and he hadn’t even done anything yet. Slowly giving in to the kiss, her eyes closed. She could feel him smiling and just a second later his tongue smoothly glided against hers. Just as she was about to fully enjoy the moment he pulled away, lips now tracing her jawline. A low whimper left her mouth.

“So when are you planning to kill me?,“ he whispered in her ear.

Her eyes shot open and she swore her heart stopped beating for a second.

He knew it along…

She wanted to ask him so many questions but nothing came out of her mouth. She was just staring at him with her eyes wide open.

“Wondering how I know about your intentions? Well, you see, darling, I’m an ACP. I’m used to all of this. What made you think, I won’t catch you? Although I must say you did your job pretty well. No criminal has ever lasted as long as you.“

He let out an airy chuckle before continuing.

“You could have succeeded but I guess your feelings took over you, didn’t they? You fell in love with me, didn’t you?,“ he asked, slightly smirking.

Her head hung low not knowing how to respond. But the silence spoke for itself and he had gotten his answer.

“You sure are one of a kind. Falling in love with your enemy? Pathetic!“

Tears welled up in her eyes. Not because he had caught her but because she now realised that her love was one sided. He was only pretending to be in love with her so he could expose her. All the hugs and kisses and all those sweet nothings were fake. It was as if someone was stabbing her repeatedly. It hurt like hell!

But no! She wasn’t going to fall so weak this easily! This was not how she was trained. If she has come this far, might as well finish the job.

Her eyes scanned the room until they landed on the knife laying in the fruit basket. Quickly grabbing it, she was about to stab him but he was faster. Harshly gripping her wrist he turned her around, snatching the weapon from her hand. He pressed the knife to her throat, drops of blood oozing out.

“Surrender!“ he whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

“To you?“ she asked.

“Never!“ And in a swift motion she twisted his hand, pressing him to the wall and standing in front of him.

The dagger slid smoothly across his honey brown skin. Softly enough to not cause any harm but roughly enough to make him hold his breath.

“Surrender!“ she mocked him.

“To you?“ He asked, completely relaxing his body and softly touching her face with his hands.

“Gladly.“

Guess who decided to shamelessly come back after disappearing for months😊

Sorry for the rushed storyline but I wrote this last month at like 2am and I'm too lazy to rewrite it.

This was actually supposed to be the concept of a longer FF but knowing myself and my habits of leaving things in the middle, I decided to make it an OS instead.

Also I missed all the forum members so much especially Priya di, Rekhu di, Minnie, Gayu di and Bhagu. Hope you all are doing well❤️

Edited by arsh_7 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Intriguing! 💔

Btw, Noor, please continue your other FF "I love hate you", please?!? 😳

Edited by Kalma92 - 2 years ago
Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Noor. It feels so good to see you back. You and Minnie have been missed here a lot.

Coming to the OS, it has got a noir-like, femme fatale vibe. I would love to read more of this.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Noor.. Nice to see you back here. You were missed dear. ❤️

Minnie is missing since long too.

Loved the OS. It was intriguing and it managed to make us want more of the story. 

If you can, do continue it. 

Hoping to see you more. 

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Dekho dekho kaun wapas aaya hai 🤩

Noori….

Welcome 💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Missed you dear..

I’m happy that you are back after so long…

The OS is mind blowing..

Loved it yaara…

Plz do continue 

0003 thumbnail

Wow nice chapter plz continue

Rimsha_Jawed13 thumbnail

Woahhh✨🔥🔥🔥 nice os yawr please I want part 2 

PRAKRITI_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's too good.... Do continue ❤❤

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey this one is so nice pls write more .. waiting to read more from your side ⭐️

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This one was literally fire!! The intensity that the dialogues have genuinely showed him skilled you are at this! Please consider writing more! I am already becoming your fan!!!!