.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

South wale Shiva raavi be like 

Too unsansk aari for us 😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Can ravi continue wearing saris after this sequence..maybe with a little more comfortable blouse😆..might get handy in the near future..😎

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Can ravi continue wearing saris after this sequence..maybe with a little more comfortable blouse😆..might get handy in the near future..😎

No, let her be a 21 year old. Once in a while like this and  on special occasions is fine but not on a daily basis. 
I myself wear it only 6 times in a year after being married for 20 years, Raavi is a girl from this generation, should never impose dress codes on them. 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps07

Yes please Raavi wearing sarees once a week or month and Shiva melting each time he sees her 😍😍

Edited by Pritha_31 - 2 years ago
NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on new EDT.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Now Raavi will definitely bring Shiva to the room by hook or crook 

Remi_D thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT! Back after a small break..

What a lovely week in PS land! 🧿🧿🧿

Hope this streak of good & balanced episodes continues... 🤞

Raavi has been on fire and it's the best thing ever!She has been an absolute superstar and the ratings also reflect the same. 😳

Shiva needs to really buck up. I hope we get to see some much needed understanding and growth from his side as well. He really needs to step up and put in a lot of effort to be worthy of our Pyaari Raavi... But I believe that we'll get that as well.. all in due time. Till then I'll enjoy Raavi being a bubbly ray of sunshine as she goes after her love and not giving a damn about anyone😆Nice to see more of the family in relatively good scenes this week. All in all, I'm quite excited for the week ahead! 

P.s. Shoutout to Alice and Kanwar for all their hardwork to shoot for the rain sequence!!! The weather in Bombay at the moment, combined with being in the rain for hours together.... definitely not an easy task. But they always show up and give their absolute best 👏 The crew and all those working behind the scenes also have done an amazing job! Alice obvs deserves a special mention here because she's barely out of quarantine and has already shot for that balcony scene and now this sequence (which she looks gorgeous in). She's just terrific and definitely deserves all the love, accolades, and respect that she gets ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Remi_D - 2 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Now Raavi will definitely bring Shiva to the room by hook or crook 

Jis speed pe Raavi jaa rahi hai, kahin SheChu Shiva ghar chhodke na bhaag jaaye!! 🤣

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new EDT 🥳

Watching PS last week was a treat. 

manifesting the streak of well written, well executed and well performed episodes continue ❤️

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

No, let her be a 21 year old. Once in a while like this and  on special occasions is fine but not on a daily basis. 
I myself wear it only 6 times in a year after being married for 20 years, Raavi is a girl from this generation, should never impose dress codes on them. 

That's right..I dnt were saris at all..🙈

All I thought abt was romantic scenes..🤪😆