Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

A random thought never mind...I was watching a bengali show...it started just a 2 week before I guess, its plot was a girl want to learn classical/folk song from her inspiration guru, she got even a chance ...I dont know, it has not even 2 weeks guys ...a foolish ritual took place and lo!!! they are married...Howww!!!!...and now they are claimed to get married....really!!

This tactics of indirect sindoor falling over FL, ML bharofied sindoor over FL maang ...sudden of FL walks on aalta and enters as bride...Bride swap... is at least missing in Dhadkan Zindagi Ki..its going very realistic way, there has been no over dramatic twist to grip viewers...its charachters has no ultimatum that FL has to be 'satyawadi sati' or ML has to be the ultra saver of the FL or at least this show has working ML /FL in hospital.. Unlike some leads starts with tycoon/cricketer/ rockstar and ends up being a shuttlecock between FL and vamp. .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...and hardly you will see their working place like office, band or cricket field...their identity is lost after one or two episodes ...

But at least our Dhadkan Zindagi Ki is free from all such trend, it had some layered, human charachters who has varied charachterics and over the time it gets revealed layer by layer, it has ups and downs of emotion, dillemma according to respective situation which is way a better than all the clownery running on other channels...

And never mind, I think we should criticise but surely should enjoy it...cos!! yeh 'real content' phir hume nahi milenge, its only Sony Tv which had dared to brought a 'content' on Tv ...otherwise everyone just made money making us fool in name of 'path breaking shows'...

Sorry for the Long post...😢😢😢

And at conclusion.. I want an review from you guys in your free time ...if you can tell me tha if Ekta Kapoor's show on Sony channel is bit different from her shows on other channel or not????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This show is very realistic....that's why I like it. I have seen Vikrant, Deepika, Aditi, Abhay, Sia, Ansari in real life. People living loveless marriages, EMA in real life. I have also seen people who left their spouses (like some of us are suggesting for Aditi)...then lived alone and lived miserably. I saw similar case like Aditi...where couple divorced due to EMA and the woman is living alone. That woman also said I can't live alone. Now, once a relation, faith, respect break....question is whether you want to live with it or not? some of us can, some of us just can not.