Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Pakhi has fallen in love with Ishan. She only met him once. Don't you think it's too early? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tbh, Pakhi and Ishan love story is the only saving grace otherwise Pakhi Agastya chemistry is so thanda. It's not just because they are childhood friends. In Kayamath, the characters of both Panchi Bora and Jai Bhanushali were childhood friends, but they had an innocent, sweet chemistry and it was beautiful to see Prachi and Neev fall for each other. But I can't bring myself to connect with any of Pakhi and Agasthya's character.

It was also weird how quickly Pakhi got ready to meet Rajiv alone. Like girl, we know that you are universe's favourite child and universe always protects you and so on, but no girl especially a working woman is so naive to agree to meet a stranger alone. Pakhi gives the vibes of a woman child to me.

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Tbh, Pakhi and Ishan love story is the only saving grace otherwise Pakhi Agastya chemistry is so thanda. It's not just because they are childhood friends. In Kayamath, the characters of both Panchi Bora and Jai Bhanushali were childhood friends, but they had an innocent, sweet chemistry and it was beautiful to see Prachi and Neev fall for each other. But I can't bring myself to connect with any of Pakhi and Agasthya's character.

It was also weird how quickly Pakhi got ready to meet Rajiv alone. Like girl, we know that you are universe's favourite child and universe always protects you and so on, but no girl especially a working woman is so naive to agree to meet a stranger alone. Pakhi gives the vibes of a woman child to me.

I understood what you meant. I have nothing against Pakhi and Ishan's romantic angle. It's just that I think it's too early for her to fall in love with Ishan. Pakhi doesn't know Ishan properly. 

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

I understood what you meant. I have nothing against Pakhi and Ishan's romantic angle. It's just that I think it's too early for her to fall in love with Ishan. Pakhi doesn't know Ishan properly. 

I agree with you. Pakhi is falling into love like an American teen show. Tbh, since I've started watching the show, the relationships between characters don't feel organic enough. Sab kafi superficial lag raha h.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I agree with you. Pakhi is falling into love like an American teen show. Tbh, since I've started watching the show, the relationships between characters don't feel organic enough. Sab kafi superficial lag raha h.

The centre attraction of the show is not Ishaan-Pakhi but the chemistry between the lead pairs Agastya and Pakhi.

Pakhi's quick fall in love is no doubt the problem here.Her expressions or feelings for Ishaan has become so much stronger that she is calling it Love within 1-2 days? 

What does she really know about Ishaan apart from his surname Tandon or him being an Oncologist? 

She does not even know about Ishaan's family background and the one night they spent at Haveli is being depicted as some Love Story huh. 

The CV's should have progressed this Love Track a bit slower.Also Paakhi has been depicted as way too gullible more than Ridzi.

This was not the case in previous shows like IB or Qubool hai.Zoya and Anika were certainly not fools to fall in love with Asad or Shivaay.

It seems anybody within the show can take Pakhi for a ride like that crooked accountant who stole her money.  

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

The centre attraction of the show is not Ishaan-Pakhi but the chemistry between the lead pairs Agastya and Pakhi.

Pakhi's quick fall in love is no doubt the problem here.Her expressions or feelings for Ishaan has become so much stronger that she is calling it Love within 1-2 days? 

What does she really know about Ishaan apart from his surname Tandon or him being an Oncologist? 

She does not even know about Ishaan's family background and the one night they spent at Haveli is being depicted as some Love Story huh. 

The CV's should have progressed this Love Track a bit slower.Also Paakhi has been depicted as way too gullible more than Ridzi.

This was not the case in previous shows like IB or Qubool hai.Zoya and Anika were certainly not fools to fall in love with Asad or Shivaay.

It seems anybody within the show can take Pakhi for a ride like that crooked accountant who stole her money.  

Makers are taking the viewers for granted too much. Like Pakhi couldn't see through Rajiv's evil intentions, she can't see through Ishaan's intentions who's just using her as a pawn against Agasthya and she does Agasthya is controlling her life. And with her constant I'm the favourite child of the universe chant....Not even kids talk like that. For Pakhi and Ishaan they must have shown at least five to seven meetings more for them to fall in love because as of now, Pakhi is coming across as too gullible, out of touch with reality and shallow to a certain extent.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are being portrayed as the Nibba Nibbis jodi. They are not in love but in love with the idea of being in love ðŸ˜†

Lol like school kids🤔

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pakhi & Ishaan's story might be shown as instant noodles one because they need to start with the dark and obsessive stuff. In IMMJ 1, the thrill was there from very first episode. They need to keep the thrill from the beginning. Otherwise they will lose viewership. So they showed Pakhi falling in love fast and ended the week by unveiling Agastya's obsessive side.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I was thinking the same. She can be attracted and even want to date him but falling in love ? Maha bakwaas unless they want to bring a twist by showing that Pakhi wants to trap him. 

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I was thinking the same. She can be attracted and even want to date him but falling in love ? Maha bakwaas unless they want to bring a twist by showing that Pakhi wants to trap him. 

It's definitely a trap, either by Ishaan or Paakhi🤣

Can't even call this Nibba Nibbiinstant maggi noodle 'love story'🤣