Kalma ff ::- " pehla pehla Pyaar hai ..."

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter:-1 

Kalyani and sampada both are sisters but both are polls apart from each other . One is innocent so other is naughty one .atul and Madhuri both are proud parents of these daughters living in Aurangabad with their big family .. aausaheb is the sweetest grandmother the girls could ever ask for but she can being the strict one when it comes on their family prestige ..aparna though she didn't live with them but still try to involve in every matter of the family to create misunderstanding within the family ..she is the lady who can't keep herself happy in other happiness ..rausaheb is the dearest of the girls ..if anything is not going according to them .their puppy eyes will melt him in seconds and they will get what they want .vivek and pallavi also the second parents to the girls ..they both dearly loved them ...

Kalyani madly loved ishaan .her happiness,her life all revolve around him today is the day when she will get all her happiness in form of ishaan ,her ishaan the one who made her life like a fairytale from the college times she is much naughty and irritate others but this man is different he takes all her tantrums sweetly and without saying anything just loves her madly like her ..

In morning ahilya niwas is looking a fish market all are moving here and there in fast space to finish the work as soon as possible ..as anytime the baraat can come 

Atul is pacing here and there to take a look at all things .Madhuri and pallavi both moves towards kalyani room to check her ..her makeup artist is trying to fix her chunni and but she is not satisfied with it 

Kalyani ::" no means no..mere ishaan ko ye style pasand nahi aayega ..are mai bol rahi hona ..ismein main achi nhi lag rahi Hoon aap pls issein kissi aur tarah sein set kijiye jaldi haan pls ..." 

Madhuri and pallavi rolled their eyes with playful smiles while listening her tantrums 

Madhuri::"kalyani jaldi karna ussein Tere baad sampada ko bhi Tayyar karna bhhol gayi ..usski bhi Shaadi aur tu hai ki ..aur ye Baal ye Baal kyu khule rakhe hai .." 

Kalyani ::" haan haan theek hai ..ho rahi Hoon Tayyar ...are ishaan ko mere Baal khule hi ache lagte hai ..aur aaj sab mere ishaan ki pasand ka hoga samjhla ..ab jaldi sein aap mujhe Tayyar kariye phir uss nakchadi kein pass ..ek baar bhi mujhsein Milne nhi aayi .." 

Pallavi :: kalyani beta ..uski bhi Shaadi hai aaj ..ussein bhi apne malhar kein liye aise hi sajna hai jaise you apne ishaan kein liye sajj rahi hai .." both the ladies laughed

Kalyani also smiles thanking God to send such a good life partner for her sister ..dcp malhar Rane a strict police officer but a caring family man whose eyes twinkle by just seeing her sister .her sister is really lucky like her to get such a good partner and by God grace they both are marrying on same day at same place ..this is all like a dream to her ...

Pallavi and Madhuri towards sampada room but listening the shower voice they thought to be in her bathroom and tell her to get ready as after making kalyani ready the artist will come to her only ..

While checking everything aausaheb tell their daughter in laws to hand this wall hanging which is given by her panditji so that no negative energy can enter in the house 

Kalyani from the middle portion balcony shouted and say 

Kalyani :: aausaheb aap phikar mat kijiye ..much ashubh nhi hoga ..dekh Lena aajka din sabsei acha hoga ..sabsein acha ..by twirling the lady beside her she said excitedly who bought flowers for her which are fallen on everybody ..

All the members laughed at her excitement and aausaheb just pray to God to keep her girl happy like this who is looking like a princess in her wedding dress ...

But suddenly as kalyani started to go in her room she stopped as her father take ishaan's mother name ..and his tensed voice didn't let her feet move ..the phone slipped down from atul's hands and he sit on the sofa devastingly ..all others rushed to him but kalyani's world stopped there as she listened how ishaan car got into an accident and they take him to the hospital but seeing the report and doctor statement that he has no more life shaken the earth under her feet ...not caring about anything kalyani started to run fastly as she is running her duppata caught fire by the lamp and her vision started to blur as she get downstairs all tries to stop her and sprinkles water on her chunni grabbing the key from the key stand she rushed towards the car ...

All other goes behind her kalyani eyes is becoming red by her crying who is just madly repeating ishaan's name as she reaches hospital she rushed towards the icu where his family is standing ...she desperately asked his mother to tell her about everything but before his mother can tell .. doctor sadly conveyed the news that ishaan is no more ..kalyani didn't agree there she fight with him and moved towards his room ...seeing him laying like a lifeless soul on death bead her heart bleed like anything but wiping her tears she moved towards him and held his hand 

Kalyani ::" ishaan Dekho na ..yaar ye galat hai apni dulhan ko koi aise Shaadi Vale din rulata hai kya bolo ..are Dekho Maine tumbari favorite saree pehni Jo tumne pasand ki thi mere liye ..aur Dekho ye Baal Dekho na jaise tumhein pasand hai vaise hi khule rakhe huein hai ..pls utho na ..ishaan she moaned in pain ..

Madhuri and ishaan mother who is numb due to her son death tries to consol her ...his family is broken like anything and tell Madhuri to take kalyani away as she will not able to see his death rituals and they had performed them soon ...but kalyani is not leaving his hands ..she is only resting her head on his chest ..but tightly holding her they takes her put from the room she is not able to concentrate on anything her eyes is only looking at her ishaan her love...but after a moment all things got blured as they started to take her in the car ..the rain started heavily mixing with her tears ..she is standing like a lifeless soul with her mother support ...soon they started reached their home ..but as she reaches the doorstep her eyes got shut and she started to fall towards the floor ..but before she touches her cold and shivering body held by a masculine figure ...a man dresses in a light blue sherwani with a pagdi looks at her shockingly

Malhar ::" ye sab Kya hai ..kalyani ...ye aise ..ye aise kaap kyun rahi hai .." 

Atul ::" malhar ye sab abhi baad main. Batate hai abhi jaldi issein andar leke chalte hai .." 

Nodding his head he lift kalyani in his arms and took him inside his room..the doctor is called in emergency and all rushed towards her room till the doctor malhar and his family get to know about the incident which took place. .it's all so shocking for malhar as he has some short meeting with her. But lively girl like her seeing her like this it pinched his heart .. aausaheb tries to take control of the situation as doctor tells that kalyani due to the shocking news faint like this but she has given her proper medication and after some time she will soon gain her consciousness.. 

With nurse help goda and she changed her clothes and aausaheb took Madhuri away from all and tells her to bring sampada as after one daughter suffering like this she cannot see her other daughter house also broking so before any mishappen took place they among families get sampada and malhar married .. though Madhuri is not understanding anything after seeing kalyani in so much pain but nodding her head to her she goes in sampada room to get another shocking news of the day that her elder daughter ran away with some random guy named atharav .as soon as family received this news all got shocked and broke by both daughters state ..

Malhar could not able to control his anger after that throwing his pagdi away he broke the glass in his hands ...sarthak and anupriya tries to cool him but all goes in vain ..as being a younger brother Akash tries to hold his brother hands ..but seeing him angry like this he backed off ...his grandmother swarna held his hand and asked him to cool down his anger ..

Malhar ::" aausaheb ye Kya hai ...agr aapki poti ko Shaadi karni hi nhi thi aide hi kissi manchale aashiq kein saath bhagna tha phir ussisein aapko uski Shaadi karwani chahiye thi na ..hamare parivaae ki izzat ko aise hamare colleagues hamare rishtedar sabke saamne kyun udaya ..kyun mere baba ek reputed lawyer hai Maharashtra kein. Best lawyers main naam aata hai unka ..aur Meri aai jaanti hai unhone college kein Sab colleague ko invite kiya ...kyun kiya ye aapne.." 

Aausaheb::" humein maaf kardo ..malhar hum sach main aapke parivaar ki izzat nhi uchlana chahte ..humne khud aap logo ki Izzat ki parwah karte hue humari bacchi kalyani ko dukh ko bhulake aapki aur sampada ki Shaadi ka karyakarm Karne ko kaha ..lekin kisse pata tha ki uss bholi si shakal kein peeche ek aisi parivaar kein peeth main chora khopne Vali hogi..humein maaf kardo dijiye .." 

Swarna ::" maafi mangake kein abb kya hoga ahilya ji ..Jo hona tha vo to ho gya ..humein kalyani kein liye sachmain dukh hai lekin Jo aapki poti nein Kiya vo hum kabhi maaf nhi Kar payenge ..chalte hai hum namskar .." 

She started to turn with her family to go out of the room but soon listening ahilya words they stopped ...

Chapter ends!! 

Hello buddies meeting you all after a very long time but still sometimes life gave you unexpected struggles to deal with it ..and some Injuries didn't heal quickly..they need a whole lifetime or sometime more ..will try to interact soon but in that period you can comment on this ff ..

Will update next update if you all like it and pls bear my mistakes as after a really long break I am writing something on our beloved couple ..so tell me should I continue this one or not ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey sis, welcome back!!! Where were you? We missed you so much! Anyways, now going to read this newest FF of yours.

Please entertaining us! And, please consider continuing some of your old FFs?! 😳😘😍

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hey Vanshu dear 😘😘😘😘

Welcome Back πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

So happy to see you back..

Wo bhi kalma story ke sath..

Story seems so interesting..

Loved the concept..

Waiting for more to unfold..

Do continue it … It’s a request..

Edited by Priyapriyu - 2 years ago
Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

"Phlo tagged you in a post" was such a huge surprise for me!!! Welcome back Vanshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!! Words can genuinely not express how much I have missed you and your stories!

But I am so glad that you are back now after the break❀ Sometimes it's the best to take a break from things as healing is an ongoing process which takes time❀ the only thing matters is that you are back nowπŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

This story is very gripping and i am so excited about it's upcoming episodes. Kalyani's emotions felt so real and I myself got sad... Please please please don't leave it like this, do write the rest❀

Aur agar tumhe mann ho to please baaki stories bhi update karna....you obviously have always known my love for ek ashiyaan and it's literally still the same! And ye pyaar aise hi rahega❀❀ so pressure mat lo but ho sakhe to pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update them too! 

Edited by Jara567 - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vanshu tumhe pata nahi subah subah tumhara tag dekhke mujhe kitna acha laga. 

Sometimes life is too unpredictable and I understand how difficult it is... but sooner or later we do have to come to terms with it. Healing will happen with time. 

I'm so glad that you decided to come back. Lots of love dear.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Mai ye update thodi der baad padungi and I'll give comment for it later. 

Filhaal this comment is only for the happiness of seeing you back here. ❀️❀️

Edited by rekha_crm - 2 years ago
Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Forgot to tag you 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally I read the update.. It is awesome as usual. 

A different concept. 

Kalyani and Ishaan.. Felt bad to see Kalyani mourning for her love on the day tbey were  going to get married. 

Malhar and Sampada - He is broken by the betrayal of her running away on the day of marriage.. 

Two souls who were happily going to get married to their chosen partners are now broken... 

Let's see what happens.. 

Will they unite and help each other to get over their pain..? 

Thank you for writing and please do continue.. ❀️❀️

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sabse pehle to mujhe tujh par itna tez gussa aa raha hai ki 😑😑😑 Matlab tujhe yahaan message Kiya, Twitter par message Kiya ek response nahi...matlab hum log to jaise matter hi nahi karte. I know ki you didn't want to discuss about show, but behen messages ke reply to de deti... seriously I was feeling so bad

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is such a great concept Vanshu. It would be wonderful to see the healing journey of two broken people who are going to find love again. Your unique concepts always made me to wait for your FFs

0003 thumbnail

Nice chapter loved it 

Plz post regularly