Biggest loser of this season

Poll

Biggest looser im BB 15

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I say Karan. Teja is unaffected and she is happy with her work and pickup services from Kundra. Only th8ng kk left with is Teja...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Both are losers....and I hate Teja.

But.........Biggest looser is Karan. For sure.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: colors_123

he went from gang leader winning materail to ---non stand lenewala to-- bann gaya kutta ...pugg

🤣🤣🤣

Alissria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Karan for sure!! 

Even though Teja is getting a lot of hate, she got the trophy and 40 lakhs at the end of the day

Karan who people thought was going to win the season wasn't even in Top 2. He lost to someone who calls him his mentor. So embarrassing!

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

One should look at recent interviews of Karan now, how he n his PR is on damage control. He has come out to be biggest loser, being scolded by Salman on WKW, being spineless n taking wrong stands for Teja , he has ruined himself. Teja is disliked but still she got money n trophy whether it was no well deserved or not. But Karan has made fool out of himself on National tv

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saralicious7

One should look at recent interviews of Karan now, how he n his PR is on damage control. He has come out to be biggest loser, being scolded by Salman on WKW, being spineless n taking wrong stands for Teja , he has ruined himself. Teja is disliked but still she got money n trophy whether it was no well deserved or not. But Karan has made fool out of himself on National tv

it’s like someone copied answers from u and landed a job but u dint even clear exams 

Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would like to have a loss where I win the contest and get 40 lakhs. Please let me have such losses.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mumbaikar007

I would like to have a loss where I win the contest and get 40 lakhs. Please let me have such losses.

tv or movies u can easily make 40L in fact some of the contestants fees is higher than wining amount …for an artist it’s the claps and love  from audience that’s imp….if that is earned and trophy lost that is still a win….for future projects

U will and ur win is questioned , you really can’t enjoying the feeling…it’s not a lottery it’s audience love and support that makes the difference 

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Both but Kk looks more ek toh jo winner banne wala confidence tha wo gaya like naam bade darshan chote upar se apne student se haar gaya jisko usne reject kia tha😆n what the hell he's doing nowadays pickup service for Teja🤪 dekho dekho new Aly Goni is in making jo khud jobless hai aur apne gf ke piche piche ghoomta rehta haididnt expect this from Kundra👎🏼

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

BB tried to show loser kk as hero , winner but truth prevails , he is loser , useless , vile , toxic , bad human , over rated , over hyped . His truth tat his ugly personality also exposed .pseudo image broken n truth tat kk is biggest loser known to the world 🤣

Kk , Shamita , Pratik etc.. burnt faces of losers on finale n BB 15 winner Tejaswi  😳 🤣

Edited by Nonpareil - 2 years ago