Neeti Mohan is underrated couldnt became as big as Shreya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Maybe because she's nowhere near as talented as Shreya.She got more than she deserved. Even in this song her voice gets shrill by the end. Her Padmaavat song was nice. Antara mitra I like her more.

Originally posted by Digitallove

Maybe because she's nowhere near as talented as Shreya.She got more than she deserved. Even in this song her voice gets shrill by the end. Her Padmaavat song was nice. Antara mitra I like her more.

She got a nice tone, shreya is in trained singing but eventually post 2015 shreya is also not getting much songs and mostly are sung by neha kakar, neha kakatris the most successful singer of past 5 or 6 years in female scene ,despite of not in league to neeti, neeti mohan is better than kakkar, its all luck

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 2 years ago

Before she sings a word she has my heart ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜† ðŸ’œ 

what say Bhaijaan ? 

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

She got a nice tone, shreya is in trained singing but eventually post 2015 shreya is also not getting much songs and mostly are sung by neha kakar, neha kakatris the most successful singer of past 5 or 6 years in female scene ,despite of not in league to neeti, neeti mohan is better than kakkar, its all luck

Neha doesn't sing much,atleast in Bollywood movies.Her songs are just bigger hits.Today it doesn't matter how many songs a singer sings like earlier days.Arijit for example sang in 83, and a lot of big movies last year but people still ask where is he cause the songs were not huge hits. Shreya has Bhansali and that guarantees her big hits every 2 years. She also seem to have good equation with T-Series ( mixtape, Zaalima) out of all old gen singers. I wonder what the deal is with T-Series mixtape and artist who have appeared on it

Originally posted by Digitallove

Neha doesn't sing much,atleast in Bollywood movies.Her songs are just bigger hits.Today it doesn't matter how many songs a singer sings like earlier days.Arijit for example sang in 83, and a lot of big movies last year but people still ask where is he cause the songs were not huge hits. Shreya has Bhansali and that guarantees her big hits every 2 years. She also seem to have good equation with T-Series ( mixtape, Zaalima) out of all old gen singers. I wonder what the deal is with T-Series mixtape and artist who have appeared on it

Since 2015 or so every song had neha as per i know, it was the era of remakes and neha is a queen of remakes , the most popular song of any female singer from last 5 year is Mele hain hum tumko bare nasebon se i think so , so one cant write off neha popularity in bollywood , shreya and sunidhi didnt got much songs lately since the era was dominating by remakes , 

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

Since 2015 or so every song had neha as per i know, it was the era of remakes and neha is a queen of remakes , the most popular song of any female singer from last 5 year is Mele hain hum tumko bare nasebon se i think so , so one cant write off neha popularity in bollywood , shreya and sunidhi didnt got much songs lately since the era was dominating by remakes , 

The remake era was more in 2017 onwards but anyway Neha has sung 10-14 songs each year since 2015 in movies which is less than Shreya/ Sunidhi as I said Neha's songs are just more promoted and she's had some huge hits. But her peak is also over now.

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Before she sings a word she has my heart ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜† ðŸ’œ 

what say Bhaijaan ? 

you love the mohan sisters