Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

He is wannabe ,desperate and mad dog on SM...he is liar who changes statements in each IV. He is sore loser who cant accept his loosing. He is a vile person who involves himself in fd wars . He is cringe to discuss romance and stuff with fans. He is a jobless so daily comes to SM to instigate fd wars. He is wannabe so wants to paps with winner and acts like escaping from paps.

In one of his old IV , he said he likes when his fans troll others when they tweet against him...he even said he enjoys it...thats what he is doing now.

When he is with anusha,she said his fans used to troll her and he acts like he is saving her from trolls but now he is demeaning teja and when her fans react trolling them back...In past, the ladies he dated might not have fanbase and so he acted like demi god but now he cant digest he is bf of Winner and he lost to his gf.  He is not able accept the fact that teja have fans/more fans than him....

Did u see anywhere a celeb coming daily to twitter just to instigate fans? Or to have cringe conversation with fans? I wonder who is more fault here.....him for not behaving like a celeb or fans for having such conversations with a celeb....He neither cares for his own fans nor other fds...only his ego matters...Celebs should be more sensible....Many celebs try to stop the fd wars but havent seen someone like him along with 2 fds bullies his own gf fans. After his interference in fd wars increased even more...I just want him to get some work else he will be shitty around in SM

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 2 years ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

he is on image make over. Calling somebody's mom stupid or calling somebody aunty shows he hasn't changed much. 

After coming out also , he isnt sorry for that

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

He is wannabe ,desperate and mad dog on SM...he is liar who changes statements in each IV. He is sore loser who cant accept his loosing. He is a vile person who involves himself in fd wars . He is cringe to discuss romance and stuff with fans. He is a jobless so daily comes to SM to instigate fd wars. He is wannabe so wants to paps with winner and acts like escaping from paps.

In one of his old IV , he said he likes when his fans troll others when they tweet against him...he even said he enjoys it...thats what he is doing now.

When he is with anusha,she said his fans used to troll her and he acts like he is saving her from trolls but now he is demeaning teja and when her fans react trolling them back...In past, the ladies he dated might not have fanbase and so he acted like demi god but now he cant digest he is bf of Winner and he lost to his gf.  He is not able accept the fact that teja have fans/more fans than him....

Did u see anywhere a celeb coming daily to twitter just to instigate fans? Or to have cringe conversation with fans? I wonder who is more fault here.....him for not behaving like a celeb or fans for having such conversations with a celeb....He neither cares for his own fans nor other fds...only his ego matters...Celebs should be more sensible....Many celebs try to stop the fd wars but havent seen someone like him along with 2 fds bullies his own gf fans. After his interference in fd wars increased even more...I just want him to get some work else he will be shitty around in SM

That bad? I am very surprised because majority of actors do not discuss so much with fans or take them so seriously. Many fans might be kids, teenagers or students otherwise they wouldn't have so much time to spend on SM. He should calm them down, not encourage them.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He has always been honest about his life and social media trollers ko start se hi reply kiya hai. Why shud he change himself now? If people can't understand his sense of humor then it's their problem. 

Just in his very first interview he said ab ladai band kardo, a lot of his fans stopped negativity for her where as Teja never said and stopped her trollers troop. He always used to reply his fans whenever he got time, he tried to do the same. But jobless troop army and other haters who have no business with him started trolling so if they tag him he has every right to defend himself n oh Teja ke fans hai kaise bol diya to bhai Teja ke fans ne uske bf ko kyu bola. He has always been real and Teja winning lol we all knw how she won, ek task khud se jo nahi jeet paayi usko Naagin ke liye show jitva diya. Regarding Anusha, his old shipper fans nvr liked her hence the trolling, but he always stopped, fought against them for her.

Regarding his Twitter replies its all in joke sense most times as he has a good sense of humor so his haters need not bother as it's beyond their understanding. If it's extremely offensive or below the belt he wud be the first one to stand against it. 

And wannabee is the winner who in Biggboss house nvr left him alone, still doesn't n calls him at random places n posts on social media to show off, still want him to take her permission to even meet his friend Umar. If it was other way around feminist morcha aa gya hota. 

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

He has always been honest about his life and social media trollers ko start se hi reply kiya hai. Why shud he change himself now? If people can't understand his sense of humor then it's their problem. 

Just in his very first interview he said ab ladai band kardo, a lot of his fans stopped negativity for her where as Teja never said and stopped her trollers troop. He always used to reply his fans whenever he got time, he tried to do the same. But jobless troop army and other haters who have no business with him started trolling so if they tag him he has every right to defend himself n oh Teja ke fans hai kaise bol diya to bhai Teja ke fans ne uske bf ko kyu bola. He has always been real and Teja winning lol we all knw how she won, ek task khud se jo nahi jeet paayi usko Naagin ke liye show jitva diya. Regarding Anusha, his old shipper fans nvr liked her hence the trolling, but he always stopped, fought against them for her.

Regarding his Twitter replies its all in joke sense most times as he has a good sense of humor so his haters need not bother as it's beyond their understanding. If it's extremely offensive or below the belt he wud be the first one to stand against it. 

And wannabee is the winner who in Biggboss house nvr left him alone, still doesn't n calls him at random places n posts on social media to show off, still want him to take her permission to even meet his friend Umar. If it was other way around feminist morcha aa gya hota. 

Except his fans for everyone he is looking like a desperate wannabe....Lol!! He used to reply from before like this...So from start he is same case...then pity on those who encourage such shit....his replies more than savage looking like a 🤢🤢🤢. Which celeb will have such conversations with fans....I pity his solo fans who used to sl*t shame and character assassinate teja day and night acting like they changed and doing bhabhi jaap...Atleast teja fans have guts to say that they dislike him....Even if teja come n says we wont change our opinion...atleast me

Coming to trolls , dont start at teja fans..We all how all fds ganged up against Teja and her fans..Acting like saints now infront of their  idol. 

His replies are not jokes but became joker infront of whole world. Not only bb fds even non bb fds making fan of the him n his clownery. 

Karan khud ko job kaha hai that u r saying troops are jobless😂. Atleast they do their jobs and as hobby use Twitter unlike being a celebrity who comes daily twitter to discuss about cringe content with fans and say filmy dialogues just like in bb but never act upon it. 

So u said he jokes then why gyaani baba giving gyaan to khabri for a joke? In which he is not even tagged. He made fun of a person's weak moment but gives gyaan to others. Until Ria came into picture he was playing savage savage and high on himself but once she replied , he came back to earth. The more he does this daily the more he look like a fool...Atleast his fans should coreect him but they think its savage.. if the same happens with my fav or troops they will ask to delete...When pratik said once against Nishanth, we all asked him to delete not like kk fans who encouraged shitty behavior of his sister 

Leave all this....people will remember their actions than words....what he  is doing if u really feel it is looking good than it is good for his fans and him.

Amy07 thumbnail

Except his fans for everyone he is looking like a desperate wannabe....Lol!! He used to reply from before like this...So from start he is same case...then pity on those who encourage such shit....his replies more than savage looking like a 🤢🤢🤢. Which celeb will have such conversations with fans....I pity his solo fans who used to sl*t shame and character assassinate teja day and night acting like they changed and doing bhabhi jaap...Atleast teja fans have guts to say that they dislike him....Even if teja come n says we wont change our opinion...atleast me

Coming to trolls , dont start at teja fans..We all how all fds ganged up against Teja and her fans..Acting like saints now infront of their  idol. 

His replies are not jokes but became joker infront of whole world. Not only bb fds even non bb fds making fan of the him n his clownery. 

Karan khud ko job kaha hai that u r saying troops are jobless😂. Atleast they do their jobs and as hobby use Twitter unlike being a celebrity who comes daily twitter to discuss about cringe content with fans and say filmy dialogues just like in bb but never act upon it. 

So u said he jokes then why gyaani baba giving gyaan to khabri for a joke? In which he is not even tagged. He made fun of a person's weak moment but gives gyaan to others. Until Ria came into picture he was playing savage savage and high on himself but once she replied , he came back to earth. The more he does this daily the more he look like a fool...Atleast his fans should coreect him but they think its savage.. if the same happens with my fav or troops they will ask to delete...When pratik said once against Nishanth, we all asked him to delete not like kk fans who encouraged shitty behavior of his sister 

Leave all this....people will remember their actions than words....what he  is doing if u really feel it is looking good than it is good for his fans and him.

Teja fans can hate him as much as they like but why bother to tweet him nonsense nd expect he shud take it all nd keep mum. He always gave back to trollers and before being a celeb he is a human who has every right to defend ppl who target and troll his family who have no showbiz experience. And he is actually with Teja day in n out unlike some delusional fans to concern abt wht she feels. 

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Teja fans can hate him as much as they like but why bother to tweet him nonsense nd expect he shud take it all nd keep mum. He always gave back to trollers and before being a celeb he is a human who has every right to defend ppl who target and troll his family who have no showbiz experience. And he is actually with Teja day in n out unlike some delusional fans to concern abt wht she feels. 

There will be few people in every fd who do this tagging thing but the celeb should be sensible to which he have to react. So only karan have family but not others? Isnt Teja is sister of others? Its not trollers but started the instigating thing for his egostic nature. Its not like everyone going to love him and the tweet where started doing nonsense is about how his sister for making fun of Teja....He started it to instigate fans and enjoy it...next day in IV started saying shippers are baised but when shippers started proving him that they are not biased he twisted saying its about fake tejran fans /anti parties...If it is anti parties then why he said shippers...what a manipulative attention seeker......he bend down infront of umar/rashmi/shamitha fans but make fun of teja fans and expect flowers...leaving all these teja fans blocked that attention seeker then these over excited squads and shippers started taking screenshots and tagging him and he got what he needed...phirse attention....even he replied to khabri because in previous tweets khabri was schooling him how toxic as a person he is...

Coming to what u r saying that he is staying with teja...so what? That doesnt make all his narcasstic behavior on twitter is valid. He donno when celebs involve in fd wars how worse it will turn.He himself told in IVs he likes when his fans troll others and dont tell me that he is replying to trolls..to person like him Ria is correct

Wish him to get some work than doing nonsense daily on twitter

Amy07 thumbnail

There will be few people in every fd who do this tagging thing but the celeb should be sensible to which he have to react. So only karan have family but not others? Isnt Teja is sister of others? Its not trollers but started the instigating thing for his egostic nature. Its not like everyone going to love him and the tweet where started doing nonsense is about how his sister for making fun of Teja....He started it to instigate fans and enjoy it...next day in IV started saying shippers are baised but when shippers started proving him that they are not biased he twisted saying its about fake tejran fans /anti parties...If it is anti parties then why he said shippers...what a manipulative attention seeker......he bend down infront of umar/rashmi/shamitha fans but make fun of teja fans and expect flowers...leaving all these teja fans blocked that attention seeker then these over excited squads and shippers started taking screenshots and tagging him and he got what he needed...phirse attention....even he replied to khabri because in previous tweets khabri was schooling him how toxic as a person he is...

Coming to what u r saying that he is staying with teja...so what? That doesnt make all his narcasstic behavior on twitter is valid. He donno when celebs involve in fd wars how worse it will turn.He himself told in IVs he likes when his fans troll others and dont tell me that he is replying to trolls..to person like him Ria is correct

Wish him to get some work than doing nonsense daily on twitter

Your opinion is extremely bias and illogical. As far as narcissist personality is concerned we have wholly seen in BiggBoss in Teja- I me myself self obsession, emotional manipulation, lying and gaslighting. 

We all know shippers were biased n he was told abt it, he made a very normal comment n thanked them too in the same IV n when they s⁰tart trending we love equally ofcourse he wud accept their love n only a fool wud be arrogant to nt do tht. With regards to his sis what else can she do when Colors TV defame her brother to no ends n get me a pool or I want to jump in a pool was no way below the belt offensive infact savage to fight those false narratives. And not to forget they mass targeted her. In his whole 13 years first time his family were in sort of public eye just to support him nd u expect him to not support his sis thn sorry its not gonna happen. 

He always replied to trollers doesn't  mean anything, he doesn't need to be fake to be a so called big celeb. Only difference is engagement is on a bigger level now n articles r being made so ofcourse now whn he wud realize his stardom he would try to avoid tht. He has always been humble to appreciate his fans n someone who meets fan with a single dm request so wudnt want him to change a bit. 

Sushma_00 thumbnail

Your opinion is extremely bias and illogical. As far as narcissist personality is concerned we have wholly seen in BiggBoss in Teja- I me myself self obsession, emotional manipulation, lying and gaslighting. 

We all know shippers were biased n he was told abt it, he made a very normal comment n thanked them too in the same IV n when they s⁰tart trending we love equally ofcourse he wud accept their love n only a fool wud be arrogant to nt do tht. With regards to his sis what else can she do when Colors TV defame her brother to no ends n get me a pool or I want to jump in a pool was no way below the belt offensive infact savage to fight those false narratives. And not to forget they mass targeted her. In his whole 13 years first time his family were in sort of public eye just to support him nd u expect him to not support his sis thn sorry its not gonna happen. 

He always replied to trollers doesn't  mean anything, he doesn't need to be fake to be a so called big celeb. Only difference is engagement is on a bigger level now n articles r being made so ofcourse now whn he wud realize his stardom he would try to avoid tht. He has always been humble to appreciate his fans n someone who meets fan with a single dm request so wudnt want him to change a bit. 

My points might look illogical for u bcoz u r commenting irrelevantly to what i said.Still u ppl think he isnt wrong.Then you havent noticed how other fds making fun of him..

Every contestant is maintaining dignity except him. If you think him replying to his non fans like this is not wrong then other fds commenting under his posts also not wrong because he is wrong for many others. There is no false narrative about his behavior in the first place. Except his fd no ones appreciates how his family did in twitter(few fds might have encouraged since it is against teja but others sats different). And Shippers are the one who mostly replied to his sister or his PR but now he along with his jhund(squads n shippers) blaming others for it. 

He became meme material that everyone literally making fun predicting what he gonna do next or when he comes to twitter and leave...

Media articles/PR articles how it works everyone know. Some ppl to be in limelight will do actual work and some does this kind of things. 

Anyway keep enjoying with his savage i think u all like this nature. Bye🥱👋

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He's totally 200% wrong for beautiful Teju. 🤢Hope they break up soon. 👍🏼