Pratik true winner and not Teja ( definitely not shammo)

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

To all Teja andbhakts 

most of blue ticks dint take shammo's name for the true winner....it was pratik...so stop showing shammo in bad light to make Teja look like devi...because even if u are successsful in doing so..will still fall short in front of pratik who gave 200% to the show.

His presence of mind,tasks,planning,statergies,relationships....he played much much better than Teja or shammo....that too most of his footage was cut, no mentions in wkv....jv was horrible and still he won hearts

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail

He didn’t do anything once wild cards came. He was literally their puppets, cooking and cleaning, fighting for them. He never even stood up for his friend Nishant who stood up and fought for him even when he was wrong.

Pratik was strictly average, Nishant provided much more entertainment and took stronger stands. Pratik was too busy playing victim. He would have been kicked out like Vishal if he didn’t have his fan base from OTT.

colors_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

He didn’t do anything once wild cards came. He was literally their puppets, cooking and cleaning, fighting for them. He never even stood up for his friend Nishant who stood up and fought for him even when he was wrong.

Pratik was strictly average, Nishant provided much more entertainment and took stronger stands. Pratik was too busy playing victim. He would have been kicked out like Vishal if he didn’t have his fan base from OTT.

And teja got full marks on all these aspects? 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Will blue tick people decide winner now. In that logic, I think asim should have won season 13 because I heard Siddharth was hated by blue tick people. I'm not comparing Siddharth and tejasswi. But This logic makes no sense. 

colors_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Will blue tick people decide winner now. In that logic, I think asim should have won season 13 because I heard Siddharth was hated by blue tick people. I'm not comparing Siddharth and tejasswi. But This logic makes no sense. 

no...thats not the point...i want to see what justification do these Teja fans have against ppl other than shammo....or their target is just shammo ( just like their idol) real competion was pratik umar nishu.....

Armu4eva thumbnail

Topics Instigating or targeting fanbase is against BB forum rules. Topic closed.

BB 15 DT