Simba in nagin 6 !!!!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

How did Simba agree? Simba hates her like any normal human. I guess Simba might be getting a proper long role not a gimmicky guest appreacance like Teja .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GoDdiva

How is anyone hating someone for doing their job is a normal human btw?

Yeh right!!! She got launched on the finale night with so much fanfare just for a gimmicky appearance. Hate is a strong emotion that makes people blind to reality. But if that's how they want to live their life, who am i to stop them.

Let's not ruin a celebration thread for fans! There are multiple other obes where you have plenty of opportunities to carry on bashing. Kindly leave this be for genuine fans.

Ekta updated on Insta, Teja is not the lead. Check your facts, please. 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Ekta updated on Insta, Teja is not the lead. Check your facts, please. 

Where? Tejasswi is the lead, as much as I know tejasswi she will not take second lead roles after swaragini. 

It doesn't matter if she is not the lead. Mostly she is the lead. Naagin had good actress like adaa , rashmi and anita playing negative so we should take away their credibility too. What matters she is getting paid well and somehow doing things.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

How did Simba agree? Simba hates her like any normal human. I guess Simba might be getting a proper long role not a gimmicky guest appreacance like Teja .

LMAO. 🤣Thats your personal opinion. NOT A FACT. Stop pushing your opinions as facts. I love Teja so you are saying me and morning gang are not normal humans? ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

LMAO. 🤣Thats your personal opinion. NOT A FACT. Stop pushing your opinions as facts. I love Teja so you are saying me and morning gang are not normal humans? ðŸ¤ª

Why do they think she has guest role? Even if she has why so much obession for her work.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

First of all i dont think it's guest role because of all the fanfare and hype they have created with teja. 

Second of all even if it is guest role the only other one to do that was hina khan so it is big deal in that case too. 

Thirdly simba is featured in teja ki story stating he will be doing so much romance with her in the show so there is that. 

And lastly simba was singing praises for teja when he was papped last night so either he doesn't dislike her anymore or he is fake to take your pick. ðŸ˜†

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when she will find out what simba has told about her and KK  and KK's type🤣

omg I wanna see her reaction 

Originally posted by: Groot

when she will find out what simba has told about her and KK  and KK's type🤣

omg I wanna see her reaction 

You think she doesn't know. She knows but she doesn't care, for her bb is over she will give interviews when she gets time and its done for her. 

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

You think she doesn't know. She knows but she doesn't care, for her bb is over she will give interviews when she gets time and its done for her. 

she is a person who keeps grudges . in last week she dragged what Rashmi said in her first week when she came as wild card