Negativity towards winner- a long read

bluewala12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

All this negativity prompted me to finally become a member. I just had to voice out my thoughts.

People are questioning Tejaswi’s win in Bigg Boss 15, I for one think it’s in very poor taste. Tejaswi was always leading, they should respect the decision of the audience and get over it. These comments from celebrities like Gauahar Khan and Umar Riaz that the silence in studio when Tejaswwi was announced winner said it all, was totally uncalled for and they should let bygones be bygones and not ruin Tejaswi’s happiness at the winning moment. Just be happy for her and congratulate her.

All those saying Pratik should be the winner because he lived and breathed Bigg Boss, well so did a lot of others, but were not lucky enough to get to the finale like Vishal Kotian or Umar Riaz. In fact to me Pratik came off as pretty annoying, who unnecessarily got into everyone’s business, a wannabe who was just trying a little too hard. Is it any wonder that 2 evictions happened because of him (Zeeshan & Umar) and Karan Kundra was given a warning. I’m not saying they were right but why provoke & irritate a person so much where they are forced to be physical knowing they are wrong.

As for Shamita, yes she is pretty, has a lot of class, love her makeup… yada yada yada but I could never seem to like her right from OTT days. Her entitled attitude just rubbed me the wrong way. She made it very evident that she knew Karan Johar & Salman Khan from before and can behave differently with them and others can’t. Infact she would threaten people with ‘weekend ke var pe dekhenge’. Kya dekhenge? That Salman would support you because you’re his colleague’s sister. She would never be called out for her bad behavior and belittling contestants who came as guests in the show eg. Devoleena & Divya Agarwal, the list of instances is long. People started calling Bigg Boss 15 as ‘Shammo ka Sasural’ because it seemed contestants were sent repeatedly as wildcards to boost her morale and support her eg. Raquesh Bapat, Neha Bhasin, Rajiv Adatia among others.  Couldn’t they find any other wild cards but the OTT ex contestants? She accused Tejaswi of being insecure when she did the same thing & was much worse with Divya in OTT. I could go on but according to me her eviction happened as expected and if she seriously thinks she could be the winner then I don’t know what she was smoking. And Raquesh the wimp tried to cause a fight even in the finale, when people should be putting their grievances aside and making up. 

At the end I would like to say, just because you didn’t get along with somebody on a show doesn’t mean they are bad and you’ve become mortal enemies. Remember one can never boost oneself up by pulling somebody down. As they say whatever happens in Bigg Boss stays in Bigg Boss. It was just a show- move on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow , such long post. The gramer and choice of words look professional . Nice , can you help me with my CV? You are good at your assignment . 

Edited by I_Have_A_Spine - 2 years ago
Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tejaswi has /had / will have a huge fan base. But that dosent cover up the favouritism she has received on the show.

From two contestants who stood on the pole for more than 10 hrs ttf was taken back , while another contestant who clearly failed a task was given ttf by changing rules.

Bought media,people from outside to point out of the so called double stds of shamita while tejaswis entire nasty behaviour was not even mentioned.

Keeping on giving ttf until tejaswi got finale ticket and even that she won because of karan .

Giving a false narrative of karan to save tejaswis insecurities.

She was ready to character shame and physically injure another contestant in  finale in front of audience,  because she know she will be given free pass.

You know why the studio was silent? Because everyone at the studio , including her bf and the host thought the first runner was more deserving.He definitely had a better game. None could assimilate the fact tejaswi with zero game,  with the nastiness she showed on the last days deserved it especially when she is competing against pratik , who had better game , better personality and better growth throughout the journey.

You can really understand what has happened when you listen her thank you speech unedited.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Shahid Malik

@M17140261Shahid

·

Another Level Beijjati @itsmetejasswi

Dear @Colorstv

Tagri Beijjati Ho Rahi Khairaati Winner Ki 12-13 Aur Article Out Karo Deserving Ke ASLI WINNER UMAR RIAZ #OurPrideDrUmar https://twitter.com/i/status/1488578965191426049

Edited by I_Have_A_Spine - 2 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoDdiva

Riaz brothers have a strong PR game. They even trended against siddharth's win. So teja bashing is not even surprising.

Although the makers and industry insiders know the ground reality and actual popularity which is why people like simba and teja are gettjng huge projects from none other than the queen of entertainment industry herself where as PR made pubic winners are circling around gyms waiting to be spotted by paps.

That's charity from Manisha Sharma to Colors faces. 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Questioning her win now will not give them back the trophy. Maximum one month this drama will happen. Tejasswi has already started working in her next show. It's a good thing, this would help her as distraction. As much as I know she doesn't care about people's comments. She is mentally strong in that department. She is happy, she meet adaa and then her previous co-star an account one of her close friends works near her set he also came to meet her, she yesterday went to ekta's party too. She is going to enjoy now, with all attention of media on her. I saw her paps views in you tube, it gets so much views. Positive or negative she is going to be headlines. I read her interview, so people who wrote comments of hate in Instagram so sad of them. She is not going to pay attention, she has always been like that.

Originally posted by: Gavinos

He already got auditioned for a project. 

But it's ok, Umar matters too much for you. 

Teja will be out of a job in a week once the staff gets exposed to her toxic behavior

You're expecting too much. Tejasswi is good in her professional work. Never had issues in her tantrums, some production houses have casted her twice because of it. So don't worry.

Originally posted by: Gavinos

He already got auditioned for a project. 

But it's ok, Umar matters too much for you. 

Teja will be out of a job in a week once the staff gets exposed to her toxic behavior

Which one. Anyway all the best to him. All the bb contestants are moving on. In one month they all will be busy with projects.

Edited by aishwarya12joys - 2 years ago
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So much negativity cos the person who won did not show any positivity.   Even when she did do a few good things her gutter mout made it eveident that it was cos she wanted to expose the opposite person.

All that insulting stuff she did to her boyfriend is also gonna eventually come back to her... We are no one...but there's karma.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

That's charity from Manisha Sharma to Colors faces. 

In fact her show movies etc was finalized before she entered bb15….if it was about popularity why dint simba survive? He dint lead any ormax charts