Show is becoming joke

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Vikrant and Aditi has daughter....

Till now they were showing Aditi and Vik were childless.  Either Aditi is faking or else RIP to the show. 

Just to give ending and pair Deepika with other guy they are going illogical way....

Edited by seemagoder - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think they showed a daughter.

Aditi was shown pregnant. She probably miscarried or it was stillborn or maybe the kid had a short life.

It might be a made up story  but even if Aditi is telling the truth , what is so unbelievable abt dt ?

They hv been married for 10 yrs  . You think they didnt hv physical intimacy ?  Also V himself said dt they have been trying when he first came. Maybe this was the reason their marriage fell apart . Happens in a lot of case. When people lose a kid......they break apart.

seemagoder thumbnail

Indeed,  but earlier they never mentioned in any talk ... nor Aditi or Suman mentioned  .Even while visit to gynaecologist both were present but did not mentioned,  V blamed himself for they being childless...

Okay let sink that,  

But hiding from Deepika , it will be great heartbreak for her , V lie about his daughter...

This is medical based drama not a suspense or typical SB type ... it's simply look illogical .

Edited by seemagoder - 2 years ago
PUMMY5 thumbnail

Seriously this has gone way past the Medical Drama, now it resembles a Fish Narket.

I have said all along that the Writers themselves do not remember what they have written in this Serial.

It well could be that the have adopted a Child but for a Men like Vikrant, he may want his own Child.

Glad that Aditi has gone to see Deepika, they need to clear this mess, as Vikrant is useless.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seemagoder

Indeed,  but earlier they never mentioned in any talk ... nor Aditi or Suman mentioned  .Even while visit to gynaecologist both were present but did not mentioned,  V blamed himself for they being childless...

Okay let sink that,  

But hiding from Deepika , it will be great heartbreak for her , V lie about his daughter...

This is medical based drama not a suspense or typical SB type ... it's simply look illogical .

Oh Vikrant has never been a saint. He hids things according to his convenience. He probably wouldnt hv brought Aditi up ever. Its bcz she came to meet him , that things got revealed. 

It will definitely be a heartbreak for Dipika but she ignores everything whenever she is wid Vikrant. He just blindsides her .

Show has stopped being a medical drama since they started Deepika and V ka love angle. It ruined the very essence of the show.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I dont think they showed a daughter.

Aditi was shown pregnant. She probably miscarried or it was stillborn or maybe the kid had a short life.

It might be a made up story  but even if Aditi is telling the truth , what is so unbelievable abt dt ?

They hv been married for 10 yrs  . You think they didnt hv physical intimacy ?  Also V himself said dt they have been trying when he first came. Maybe this was the reason their marriage fell apart . Happens in a lot of case. When people lose a kid......they break apart.

yes she said. Beti thi. I think the kid either was still born, or died shortly after birth. That's why Vikrant was shown to really want kids, and his life was pretty empty. 

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Typical Ekta show ban gya hai without any head and tail .Aditi might be telling true , they might be genuinely happy but drifted apart due to child loss. 

Aditi Deepika face off could have been shown earlier but instead of communicating Deepika was ignoring Aditi and Aditi was hell bunt on proving her status as a wife and playing tactics to degrade Deepika . 

It’s good finally they both are having confrontation and it was necessary to clear the mess created by Vikrant and chaos in their life . 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

And I thought we could hope better from a limited episode show 🤔

Unique0410 thumbnail

This is the first time posting in any forum. I generally dont invest my time on Indian serials. I signed up for this because it being a medical show and this being a finite series. But now this has become like any typical indian series with female lead sacrificing and less medical drama. I dont know whats wrong with indian serial makers. Or is it that they think indian viewers oly like dis kind of dramas.

I think am done with this serial