Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

To save themselves from insecurities.😆

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's fine. Tejasswi has good contacts in industry, she doesn't need this anyway. She is best friend of indian cricketer manish Pandey's wife, has attended her wedding and very big events. She doesn't show off. Good for shamitha too, there is no need of inviting people you dislike just for show off. May she have good and happy life ahead.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There was a time karan was in the bollywood circle cos of a girlfriend. Now he isn't in one cos of another gf..

Time time ki baat hai..

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiddJ

There was a time karan was in the bollywood circle cos of a girlfriend. Now he isn't in one cos of another gf..

Time time ki baat hai..

Bechara khud ka kch nahi he iska.. 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyway, she is probably busy with the preparation for her new show which its telecast is just around the corner.

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Time time ki baat hai..

It's his fault. His girlfriend accused him of cheating her. Then has been posting against him sarcastically. I even heard he got invited to Priyanka's wedding because of her connections.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

It's fine. Tejasswi has good contacts in industry, she doesn't need this anyway. She is best friend of indian cricketer manish Pandey's wife, has attended her wedding and very big events. She doesn't show off. Good for shamitha too, there is no need of inviting people you dislike just for show off. May she have good and happy life ahead.

You didn’t mention Rohit Shetty! Hahahaha 

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

You didn’t mention Rohit Shetty! Hahahaha 

Because rohit shetty is a director whom she worked with.I don't think there is much more than that. Every year in kkk10 Rohit Shetty has this favourite, his bond with tejasswi was little more because they worked together before the show and also the familiarity was there. She has worked with another director in another Marathi movie too, his interview has also come. He is also telling good things. 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

It's his fault. His girlfriend accused him of cheating her. Then has been posting against him sarcastically. I even heard he got invited to Priyanka's wedding because of her connections.

Yeah he was there at Priyanka/Bipasha wedding because of Anusha. He use to attend Shilpa Shetty Diwali parties also because of Anusha😆 Ab dekho kahin ka nhi rha🤣🤣