Abhimanyu is NOT Karthik!

daffodil153 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Karthik used to throw a tantrum where as Abhi is genuinely scary!😕

Papa Birla ki toh phat gayi!!!!🤣

Harshad was tooo good in the dining table scene!

Kairav and Akshu remembering Naira!

They recreated the engagement kachori scene where Manish finds the chit inside a kachori intended for Karthik! 🤗

I feel Manish is not angry! He is just too hurt to talk to Akshu! 😭

He actually loved Akshu the most! (In his own toxic way!) So he is hurt the most that she hid everything from him which led to this mess! 

Abhira saami was quite quirky I must say! It reminded me of Kaira’s weird dances in their little world! 😆

That intense almost kiss gave me butterflies ☺️

Mahima is the official ABHIRA FAN CLUB PRESIDENT!! She is such a cool aunt!! 👏

This stupid Arohi! Yeh doctor se zyaada jasoos ban rahi hai! I’m 99% sure peeche se Neil aayega! 🤪

NEW ENTRYYYY - ANISHA - KAIRAV’S LOVE INTEREST???

(It should be Abhi’s sister only warna nonsense hoga!!! Ek aur psycho ex dekhne ki himmat nahi hai mujhme! Mein ek hot Sanam Puri bhej dungi Akshu ke liye! Phir khelte rehne “ghumnaam hai koyi, badnaam hai koyi”)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think Mahima is Abhira fan 🤣

She is doing all this for her own sake.If in future she has trouble with Akshara for any reason, then she will not take long to get her out of the house. 

There is only one true selfless devotee of Abhira in the house and that is Neil Birla.👏❤️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are bringing Nara kaira references as the connect to kids. Till Akshu is developed and marries they will bring those scenes..they brought old Akhara references during kaira time to hold the continuation of legacy.. Manish is angry as she hid the truth from him. He won't be against their love.saami is crazily done

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes,...mahima is no ones fan...she is only looking after her interest...uski wajehse to yah siyappa Hua hai....for now she is supporting abhira, the minute she feels insure, tables will turn

yes ,,,,,no ex relations please,,,friend bhi nahi....thats where things get complicated....sister, cousin, masi, chachi kuch bhi chalega  magar no ex girl fried or ex close friend or ex best friend or ex friend...or ex friend is ex wife...

neil ke spath Kariav bhi...he will get there soon...

Edited by jolly_fl - 2 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

As far as the dance of these two is concerned, it was fine, 👍🏼but it felt a bit strange,🤪 because whatever happened yesterday, after all of a sudden I found it a bit useless/forced to dance like crazy.🤣🤣

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Harshad in dining table ...i was confuse with harsh 😆 i thought how come harsh was good in dining tableHe was talking nonsense ....beti wale bete wale ...ghar mein nishtha bhi hai still he think like that😵