Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really didnt expect her to turn this way... the person who knows Deepika very well these many years and talks to her very rudely abd disrespecting her is not done. Its ok that she is of  regressive mentality and cant understand deepika's pain... but knowing deepika so well, she sld have  spoken to her politely and try to understand her. Sister Malvi  is paltu insaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why is that.

Because She knows that Deepika is wrong in this EMA.

Nice to see pro and cons of EMA.

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina612

I really didnt expect her to turn this way... the person who knows Deepika very well these many years and talks to her very rudely abd disrespecting her is not done. Its ok that she is of  regressive mentality and cant understand deepika's pain... but knowing deepika so well, she sld have  spoken to her politely and try to understand her. Sister Malvi  is paltu insaan.

In real hospital scenario this would never happen.staff and doctors gossip all the time in private   but there is a hierarchical system that will not be crossed. If staff start moral policing and denies to assist in surgery , they are unethical and would be dismissed.

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PUMMY5

Why is that.

Because She knows that Deepika is wrong in this EMA.

Nice to see pro and cons of EMA.

Only deepika is wrong ? What about vikrant ? Will that nurse go and talk to vikrant the same way ? 

When both parties did wrong, why only one is questioned? 

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

These nurses are in hospital to work and they can’t take administrative decision with whom they would work or not . This kind of attitude is not possible in any real hospital scenario .
Gossip  happen everywhere behind the back not openly and  any surgeon who is in high position doesn’t  face backlash by nurses . 

The way malvi Tai and other staff nurses are behaving is unethical and they all can face departmental inquiry, penalty, salary cut or withholding of salary and promotion even can lead to dismissal from their job. 

Edited by Serenity_me - 2 years ago