Aditi is faking up things

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Whats your opinion, 

Guyz ...

I think Aditi is Faking up things more to get V attention at same time to humiliate Deepika....

Vikrant should clear his stance infront of staff

Makers should not show this way to end Vipika love its technically not correct . Two wrong thing want make it right ...

Ema can be wrong but what Adity is doing too not a correct treacherously is not good way to end other relationships and to start new.

Can not Believe we need to discuss love life , morality in love instead of Woman empowerment.......

And in precap patient says to D , not to listen any one do what you like and make urself happy ....

Is taht mean she will not leave Vikrnay 

Edited by seemagoder - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed. Character and ethics is not restricted to just affairs - Whether emotional or physical. A famous writer said our desis are obsessed with ‘Nara’ morality. Basically we only think in terms of s”x

Character is much more about how you deal with difficulties in life. Do you take short cuts? Lie, cheat deceive orbAbuse and blame others? project your flaws on them

D is much to be blamed but as a weak & flawed human (yes i dare to use that adjective) she’s still a better & more principled person than Aditi, at least so far. Reserve the right to change my opinion 🤪

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I disagree with this theme that Deepika is better principled person, than She would have rejected his advances from the beginning, after all She rejected him when She was 10 Years younger and knew that he was controlling Person who had mapped out her life path without consulting her, and this did not change as he moulded Aditi exactly how he wanted Deepika.

So with her struggles etc and in the 10 Years, since there breakup, She has not matured in her thinking and it beggars belief that She thinks that he has changed is crazy.

There is a saying that a Leopard never changes its spots, and this truly applies to Vikrant, who is doing everything in his power to prove this point, a bit like his drug habits, it gets high and detoxs himself. He is a snake in the grass, which Deepika is getting herself more and more involved with every Day but will find out when it is too late to back out if her.

But still does not have the guts to talk to Aditi.