seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Initially I sympathize with Aditi. But she is creepy lady with no self respect . She is literary forcing herself on Vikrant which is not good . She won't get love by begging ..

Why Maker are trying to make her look villain when ViPika is not gonna happen . That's ridiculous....

Atls she need to have dignity 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PUMMY5 thumbnail

Why on earth is She creepy.

Agreed that She is wrong in what She is doing, trying to save her Marriage.

Give her a break, She came to visit her Husband who was not coming Home, She wants a baby and is trying her best to have a Baby, remember they were both trying.

Finds out instead about his affair with Deepika, and that Vikrant wants a divorce.

She is suffering and is trying her best to stay married but like I said earlier, Aditi is being butchered to justify Vikrant and Deepika.

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hated her so much today..it is not becos she was trying to gain sympathy from Vikrant.. but thinking how a person begs for love and has no self respect..🤮 .

seemagoder thumbnail

Sadly true what you said. Its maker fault, that made Aditi vamp . This show they sell basically was big talk of  women empowerment. 

They could have handled EMA maturely instead of making one lady pitting over other 

Even in grays anatomy they handled nicely, love triangle what the maker failed here

seemagoder thumbnail

Was thinking how they will redeemed Aditi if they wanna make V and A togeother if by any way . Already they showed dead marriage is not easy for them to reconcile esp from Vikrant side , will he start loving her ...

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seemagoder

Was thinking how they will redeemed Aditi if they wanna make V and A togeother if by any way . Already they showed dead marriage is not easy for them to reconcile esp from Vikrant side , will he start loving her ...

Exactly, how do they move fwd from here? Can they say they got the poison out if their system, both of them?

I hold no brief for Vikrant but i can imagine how suffocating it would be in such a marriage.
Though he managed ok for 10 years drugs or no drugs. maybe its easier for men to tolerate a disliked wife as long as she does her ‘duty’ and looks after him. 
but if even a basic respect is gone... 

jasgomita thumbnail

She is not wrong in trying to save her marriage, but it seemed like she was begging to be with V... felt like she has no self respect...what I felt 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was excited for Aditi. But nah, it got ruined. It's super typical and daily soapey

seemagoder thumbnail

That is my point ,

Every Indian serial some how show Wife begging husband and facing insult..

Makers should come out this sadistic nature , 

Why wife need to beg , maker show empowerment Aditi leave V and find new Man who give her love and respect what she deserve along with her working as Doctor ....

They made screwed vamp , worst they showed 

seemagoder thumbnail

They are allergic to word divorce , instead want wife to live loveless life rather than be happy with some other man

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Exactly, how do they move fwd from here? Can they say they got the poison out if their system, both of them?

I hold no brief for Vikrant but i can imagine how suffocating it would be in such a marriage.
Though he managed ok for 10 years drugs or no drugs. maybe its easier for men to tolerate a disliked wife as long as she does her ‘duty’ and looks after him. 
but if even a basic respect is gone... 

Edited by seemagoder - 2 years ago