Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey everyone ...as u know already with the title 😆

I m gonna officially bycott Big boss 🤢

Colors TV loads of lanat and shame on you people for Ur baised behaviour🤪But this time they crossed all the limits with the flop season ending with their flop winner selection -My winner is Karan Kundra 

MY APPRECIATION FOR UmarRiaz first of all well played boy who got bullied and bashed but he didn't give up unless this baised eviction happened but public showed their power and showed bigboss their aukaat 👏👏

Secondly Shamita She had played very well ... And ppl who consider her Nepo kid blah blah ... And her ott journey Vs big boss journey Ppl learn from mistakes so the mistake she did on Ott You can see her performance in big boss She was a true star for me Shine on she earned loads of respect loads of love for her ⭐⭐⭐

3rd Pratik I never liked him tbh but he played well either ..without any favouritism or big support this boy survived Alone ⭐️

And Last Well I m kundra fan so  .. he is always my first priority as he was always being my fav since from beginning..He finished in top 3 I wasn't much happy with that as he is  winner for me and always will be 🏆

Ps:- thanks everyone .. see you ppl !! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

RIH...Rot in Hell is my curse.

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It’s okay, it’s just a show. Every year people say they’re quitting and then they come back. I’ve been there too lol 😂. 

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No, but this time the season was very different and biasedness was on another level. Atlesst previous seasons the winners were somewhat deserving, irrespective of us having different likings.

Plus, the shows TRP is decreasing every year because of their continous interference but the biasedness is just increasing.

So for me also, the show has gone in trash, unless they shift their show to some other channel.

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok bye....

I hope apko koi acha show mile dekhne ke liye👍🏼

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

BB must be banned . 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

BB must be banned . 

But why? Your favorite won 😆

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

No, but this time the season was very different and biasedness was on another level. Atlesst previous seasons the winners were somewhat deserving, irrespective of us having different likings.

Plus, the shows TRP is decreasing every year because of their continous interference but the biasedness is just increasing.

So for me also, the show has gone in trash, unless they shift their show to some other channel.

It’s all in hindsight darling. Even when people I’ve supported didn’t win, I felt the same too. But it’s just a show, someone wins and someone loses. It doesn’t make a difference in the world. Now I watch BB just for fun, and not get too involved in it. At the end of the day they’re all there to make money, but we’re not getting paid. So why waste your energy? Two sides to every coin right? Someone you think deserving is probably not deserving for someone else. The shows ratings fell because the contestants were horrible this year, they had no content to show. The makers can’t create content from no where. 

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

Ppl actually stopped seeing after few weeks ….just see the trp…still some ppl saw becoz they wanted to see their favorites…looks like naagin 6 trp will go down with only tej fans and naaagin fans will watch…rest anyways hate her for her negativity….she could have atleast be positive on last day…the way she was hugging kk when sk made ps sit with his mom…the way she asked when nishu took the money…and her stubbornness about the age shaming….she is epitome of negativity 

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

It’s okay, it’s just a show. Every year people say they’re quitting and then they come back. I’ve been there too lol 😂. 

that's true for sure but I did bycott before as well ..but this season watched for Karan after so many season's 😆

But I m definitely not gonna watch ...😳😆