PC may be proved right

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Why do I keep on getting the feeling that Vikrant is setting up Deepika for a fall, revenge they say is bitter sweet. After all She chose her Career over him.

He is a druggie Doctor, who knows how to get high and detox from it and used this to emotional blackmail Deepika and trapped her with his lies and manipulation of her emotions etc. 

He is trying to destabilise her emotional balance so that She makes a mistake and puts her Patient's life at risk, this is already seen, with her being distracted by Vikrant, hugging and unethical talks at work. Which will  result in her being fired and losing her licence to be a Doctor.

I get this eerie feeling of PC words that Vikrant will be her downfall and She will only realise when it is too late, 10 years of struggle and lose of Family love etc for it to end like this.

Deepika is a train crash waiting for disaster waiting to happen, which could have been avoided and will be left with if only.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I hope so 

I cannot tolerate vipika crap

seemagoder thumbnail

I don't know but Vikrant is not in and out villain. If what you write happen then he will be black not even gray & V is not a villain how much what RP said he will be changed personality later .

That's different subject later if Script they changed the script .

Anything is possible 

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

highly possible but still there is a possibility of track change also. Nothing makes head and tail in this show now🤪 Creatives are shifting the gears. Its so unpredictive

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also get V is pretending

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I said that on the day v confessed that he still loves dipika....after 10 years of marriage life...!

v is manipulating dipika so smoothly... she will not realize until it is too late.

I was hoping that PC knocked some sense... in her when v said d helped him to recover... but nooop, she is in her la la land!

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seemagoder

I don't know but Vikrant is not in and out villain. If what you write happen then he will be black not even gray & V is not a villain how much what RP said he will be changed personality later .

That's different subject later if Script they changed the script .

Anything is possible 

I agree with this. If he pulls some revenge drama, that'll be the worst. Deepika won't deserve that, she might be foolish or whatever right now, but she doesn't deserve that betrayal.

PUMMY5 thumbnail

But it could be her just deserts as She is in a EMA, after listening and being seduced by Vikrant on his sob story on his Marriage. But does not have the guts to speak to Aditi the scorned Wife.

If it happens than She should have listened to the wise words of PC on this toxic relationship with Vikrant, it may be her Karma.