ANAAN OS: Love will find a way

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

"I don't want to leave you," he cries. "Listen to me when I say, I love you. I mean it. Always have."

"But why haven't you shown it? After all this time, why wait till now? You know my life, you know my ambitions, how I want to conquer this world."

"Yes I know, and I'm not standing in your way! I want to be a part of that. Haven't I always? I compliment you. I worship you!"

"So now I'm obligated? I'm obligated to say yes to you, right here, right now?"

"Do you think I will trap you like some kind of animal?"

"What do you know of women? They are kept. By their fathers and their brothers, by doctrine, by each other! There are so many possibilities out there to explore yet my options are limited. On top of all of that, marriage being the seemingly only option for illusionary freedom. I'm tired of this compromise I feel I must make. I want to drive my own car and decide where to steer."

"And you think I'd hold you back?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"I only see these two options, my dreams or having to succumb to a secondary place in my own life, and I'm afraid if I choose either I'd break your and my heart."

They pause. He sees the battle in her eyes as they brim with tears. Years of witnessing her soar, not realizing fully her vital need to defend her liberty. Not realizing the invisible walls surrounding her.

He cradles her hand in his, quieting her trembles.

"I've loved you every minute since the day we met, even though I did not realise it. If ever you've doubted that, it has been a tremendous failure on my part. If ever I've suppressed your brilliance, I am more sorry than you will ever know. And I apologize now for this struggle the word has set upon your shoulders, suppressing your brilliance even further. I respect every ounce of you, and I vow whether we get married, or not, to give you the space to shine your light. But I cannot leave here without expressing and conveying to you as best I can how deeply and madly in love I am with you. I would regret the rest of my existence not at least attempting to make you understand."

He cups her face with his hand, directing all of his courage and passion into her eyes as her tears fall.

"Can't there be another way? Why does it have to be so strict with us? Can't you feel we're different? This bond is so strong, how could it be broken?"

"I'm afraid," she whispers.

"I'm here. I'm always here. Let me love you. Let's build something together. We'll be indestructible and we will fly above it all."

With a release sobs crack through her chest as she wraps her arms around him. With her head buried in the nape of his neck, he holds her firmly to him, pressing urgent kisses to her face and temple, whispering his vows.

"I'll be by your side in however way you'll have me."

He feels her relax deeper into him while he takes in the reality that is her nestled in his arms, grateful for this moment of his dreams and their together actualized.

She lifts her head, "I love you Anand. Always."

"Anandi, whatever you want. However this thing goes, you lead, I'll follow."

Anandi illuminates with a radiant, relieved smile. The pressure dissolved into something beautiful yet exhilaratingly unknown.

"Well," Anandi says grasping both of his hands, glowing with the joy of allowing her heart to win. "How about we take a walk?"

"Alright, and then?" He asks, raising a comical yet, slightly unsure brow.

"We keep walking," she whispers. Sealing this moment and the promises they've made.

They make their way down, swinging their entangled hands through the air like they've done millions of times before.

Edited by taravinashyam - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its so beautifully written❤️ write more on them pls.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anand loves Anandi so much.Because of the bitter experiences in life Anandi is scared to marry him aa she thinks that she will have to compromise n ending up hurt herself n him.Sad.I loved every dialogue of anand.Beautiful dialogues. Finally Anandi too expressing her love n then the walk too had a romantic feel.I think you are the first one to write anaan ff.hats off to you for that.Plz do write more.

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

Its so beautifully written❤️ write more on them pls.

Thanks 💜💜💜

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Anand loves Anandi so much.Because of the bitter experiences in life Anandi is scared to marry him aa she thinks that she will have to compromise n ending up hurt herself n him.Sad.I loved every dialogue of anand.Beautiful dialogues. Finally Anandi too expressing her love n then the walk too had a romantic feel.I think you are the first one to write anaan ff.hats off to you for that.Plz do write more.

Yes indeed they have a beautiful track. Thanks 💜💜💜