Vikrant’s sister walks in the hospital as if it is park?

tumtum thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This hospital is like a park everyone is walking right into ER, especially V ki sister.Why they are turning it from Nice meaningful show to usual Saas Bahu show.

Lost the charm of the show.

Vikrant had told Deepika that his apartment had to be vacated.

How can Deepika so blind in love that can not see that V was manipulating her.

There should have been a better person for her than this addict dr.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wahi to… seriously 

I was about to say the same thing how can anybody walk in emergency dept like there is no security protocol . No outsider allowed to walk in ER just like that and Deepika could have ignored her , walked away from her , could have called security person and could have slapped her hard but no she kept standing there . She wasn’t even answerable to her and D could have behaved maturely like a surgeon in a authorative way .

edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly... Deepika has lost her voice ever since V came back. No matter how much the makers try to whitewash V's character, he is disgusting.

x.titli.x thumbnail

For the first time in the show, I have been skipping Suman Aditi scenes and along the trio Vikrant, Aditi and Suman scenes....sorry but it's just time wasted.... haven't watched last friday's episode yet but I'm already in  mode.

There are no security guards kya at the entry of FMS? 🤔like it's an hospital, not saas ka ghar 

This show has been ruined by typical drama ...😭

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

1rst comment in this forum..I was speechless while watching this ridiculous scene 🙄that sis entered in er so ezly and gave a pathetic speech in front of all..wow!! In real life is there any hospital in the world like itv hospital?no security guard no restrictions 👏..just curious how come story writers of itv can write this kind of pathetic scene?and showing all around the world 🤔..viewers r stupid or idiots? 😕

Another curiosity..y deepika has chosen a married guy? He is still married not divorced baba..wake up girl..u r an idiot 🙄..take a good decision..