Breaking norm of society

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello every one ,

Basically it's my beleive ....

No matter how much I am pissed with the show . Neither support Ema but one thing I like about Vikrant in particular and show in General. 

Way Vikrant hold hand of Deepika in front of sharear and took a blame on himself . Normally man never do that esp in EMA ...

He admitted in front of management. 

Other thing show is sending message and exposing cheap mentality of society that no matter what only women are blame when both people are involved and with consent in EMA.

People bark on lady without even knowing full side of story and Male are exempted, on the base they can do anything and no one will question.  

Rest every one have there own opinion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrFuture thumbnail

Indeed. A 360° turn for Vikrant. 

Can't tell if he has stopped two-timing, though.

Moreover, the hospital staff disagreeing to work with Deepika, just because they witnessed Didiji  ranting away; is downright wrong.

Whatever personal opinions they form about someone shouldn't get in the way of their work.

People just need a small bit of information or hearsay about a person to make great use of it all.

I also feel that over the past few weeks, we've lost Deepika. And the things that we thought were promised to us. 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No these gossips make them valid. Like Esha said they all have insecure sad pathetic lives! And now they got Dr Sinha a senior surgeon to attack and team against. Suddenly as a mob they feel powerful and doing something great preserving social values and what not! Bunch of fools!