Sia , Abhay and esha C were too good

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Literally these three people were too good ,

I 100 percent agree with what they all said....

Disappointed with Wasim and Nurses. After spending time with her they learned from her and eventually all start barking without knowing full story ...

Sia Matured after Wasim incident under Dr Ali guidance  

Was expected from Piroz as he was pushing Abhay toward sia knowingly Abhay has no feeling for her 

Now I wish no wasia to happen , wasim being doctor no less cheap than Suman ..

I will route for Abhay and sia 

And precap 🤮🤮🤮

Like seriously nurse were of typical mentality ......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can't even ship WaSia anymore

Piroz is a man child...dudes so immature and bubbled 

Honestly I kind of wish Dr Ali & Dr Sinha were friends & maybe more ...he was kinda shady at first but his character grew on me. He would be a great friend and guide 

Sadly all the characters have been sidelined 

The dynamics of the core team have been ruined 

I can't stand Vikrants family. His sister and wife should drop in a bottomless pit 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why are all suprised? They will behave like that only!

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sia is always shown as a supportive person when comes to women related issue , she is not judgemental and I have always liked that quality in her . 

These three people sia Abhay and Isha behaves as per their character and quality because they are progressive people unlike others who keep passing comments on others .

Wasim proved he has no character growth , he will always remains bakwas ghariya wahiyat and sia should stay away from him . Wasim is only good for his slum people and have their sympathy and respect . He has some serious problem with people who aren’t from his strata and he can’t keep insulting and judging people just coz they are rich . He see the world from his tinted glasses .

Rest of the hospital staff represented our so called Indian society and their low mentality who can only blames women and treat men like a god who can do anything . 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Sia is always shown as a supportive person when comes to women related issue , she is not judgemental and I have always liked that quality in her . 

These three people sia Abhay and Isha behaves as per their character and quality because they are progressive people unlike others who keep passing comments on others .

Wasim proved he has no character growth , he will always remains bakwas ghariya wahiyat and sia should stay away from him . Wasim is only good for his slum people and have their sympathy and respect . He has some serious problem with people who aren’t from his strata and he can’t keep insulting and judging people just coz they are rich . He see the world from his tinted glasses .

Rest of the hospital staff represented our so called Indian society and their low mentality who can only blames women and treat men like a god who can do anything . 

I agree. Deepika might be an immoral person or whatever, she's a good surgeon who puts her patients first. So the nurses can't behave that way. Wasim is good in a lot of ways, but his qualities are not very great.. Sia and Wasim can't gel.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And I loved Isha's understanding - who's steadfastness in not passing a judgement is amazing. A lot of maturity for an 18 year old