Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBB segment 😭

Raavi ko aur zaleel kar rahe hain writers aur Shiva. Kuch toh self- respect dhika dho 😭

Suman’s reaction  as if she git hit by a Tornado😕 yehi sunna chahthi thi na par abb yeh reaction kyun hai bhai.

Gaumbi, Dhara, Rishita, Dev, Krush sab bateesi dhika rahe hain Are they planning  to help Raavi in anyway? 

Also how can Raavi stay in the house of they are legally divorced and she is not his wife. 

Suman and Shiva are going to humiliate further. Why is she putting herself through this if he says he hates her. Iss me hast maanne waali baat  kya hai?  She should have moved saying, good  riddance! 

Aur kitna dhin chlalegaa yeh drama😕 Here we were asking for Shuva’s redemption but they are showing Raavi’s redemption for what because she called him junglee, gawar, jaahil, anpadh and slapped him twice, put him in jail? 

In that case Shiva should be behind bars for many years for the abuse Raavi had to put up from him😕

Very disappointed with this track 😕

https://youtu.be/Jwxb6DNyy2Q

With every track the makers are digging coffin for their own show

Saakshi2k thumbnail

You know I never ever noticed akshays acting because ofcourse uske scenes kam hote the, but still I never found his acting that baad...fir ek din mene gaumbev edit dekha...and I was like yeh pehle bhi esa hi tha kya...now revisiting the episode makes me laugh 😂🤣...it was better that I never considered his acting par ab I really feel bad for me🤣😂🤣😂

mpks1 thumbnail

So all the others going away in Rishita’s boss’s car, is that to give some  privacy to Shiva and Raavi so Raavi can continue to woo him and he continue to reject her. 

From the looks of it Mami/Anita’s truth, apology, divorce kaand is not going to come out soon in the open.  It will be Raavi manaofying Shiva for a very long time😕

Raavi gets rejected by Dev, marries Shiva, gets rejected by him, don’t know why she is still trying so hard. Doesn’t matter if you don’t get your love, isn’t self-respect, self-esteem more important than anything else. Isn’t that your identity? 😕 You are going to lose your identity for a person who hates you and doesn’t care if you love and live  or not 😔

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Darshi141 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So all the others going away in Rishita’s boss’s car, is that to give some  privacy to Shiva and Raavi so Raavi can continue to woo him and he continue to reject her. 

From the looks of it Mami/Anita’s truth, apology, divorce kaand is not going to come out soon in the open.  It will be Raavi manaofying Shiva for a very long time😕

Raavi gets rejected by Dev, marries Shiva, gers rejected by him, don’t know why she is still trying so hard. Doesn’t matter if you don’t get your love, isn’t self-respect, self-esteem more important than anything else. Isn’t that your identity? 😕 You are going to lose your identity for a person who hates you and doesn’t care if you love or not 😔

I hope finally Raavi give up.. I know I'm sounding bad but I hope Shiva doesn't melt.. Raavi finally understand that for him nafrat is more important.

& what was he saying in segment? He hates Raavi most? Like what did she even do? He let go Anita so easily & saying he hates Raavi most?? Dikkat kya hai is aadmi ki! 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

I think in the first page we must edit "the many layers of shiva pandya" and add jangli and jaahil shiva as well😵

I am really pissed off with his behaviour.

Raavi ka accident karao aur memory loss bhi dedo... Shiva needs to suffer

Nahiii isme bhi Raavi hi suffer karegi...😭

#WhatPSMadeMeInto

#IAmTurnedIntoASadist

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

KOIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII???! 🤪🤡🤡

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Raavi be like seedhi baat no bakwaas 😎

Shiva mai,...woh... Karte reh gaya 

😂😂😂 Iss romance main dhaniya, Laal mirch, saare tadka Raavi dalegi. Ye shiva=  bin namak ka daal 😂😂😂 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why is this person sounding like one among us?

Is it someone from IF that we all know?

How is she still spared by the other TT fangirls of Shiva? 😕

Ye hamesha on-point baatein karti hai. I usually like her tweets; they are quite unbiased. 👍🏼

There are quite a few of them jo sensible baatein karte hain. They are all blocked, I guess, by Shiva's fangirls. 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Darshi141

I hope finally Raavi give up.. I know I'm sounding bad but I hope Shiva doesn't melt.. Raavi finally understand that for him nafrat is more important.

& what was he saying in segment? He hates Raavi most? Like what did she even do? He let go Anita so easily & saying he hates Raavi most?? Dikkat kya hai is aadmi ki! 

I hope Shiva melts at the same time Raavi gives up. So then angst-filled confrontation, guilt-ridden Shiva, and then he can run behind her, trying to pataao her. 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

KOOIIIIIII HAAAAAIIIIIIII PART 2/// 🤡

Edited by EuphoricDamsel. - 2 years ago