I did not sign up for this -regressive plot

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Just catchup with last two episodes and I couldn’t believe I’m watching the same show which was meant for medical field , people aspirations , women empowerment, their achievements and struggles in medical profession and breaking stereotypes associated with it.  

But seems like this show has become a joke now where two highly educated women are fighting for a good for nothing man and in this process one degrading other .  

I honestly never expected such regressive plot and I don’t intent to watch typical drama of mera pati sirf mera hai , tera pati uska pati bulshit.  writer has lost the originality and have nothing new to show except ghar ghar and kitchen politics . 

I did not sign up for this 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With Additi in the hospital show went SP mode

Additi expressions when D talks is traumatic SP vamp mode on and Suman 😅

Devi020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I Actually Never imagined Even a finite show Can be dragged like this...🤪

That's Our Itv 👏🤢

The fact that two highly Educated Women are wasting their time on this Vikrant shit is downright disgusting 🤢

Not acceptable AT ALL!!👎🏼

These two Women need to kick Vikrant out of their lives !

Edited by Devi020 - 2 years ago
seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Literally,  this show has become joke . Instead of Love Affair they could have made it more competitive like competition between Vikrant and Deepika.... 

Focus on resident Story there sucess and how they achieved. 

Instead what we are seeing Competition between Deepika v Aditi for Vikrant ...

Abhay just become Side Charecter no progress of his been show . They could have showed Abhay Bonding but in different way ... sia and Deepika bonding but what we got ,

Mera pati sirf mera hai , Mera pehle pehla pyar ....

Two educated lady fighting for Man . Aditi tamasha is too much.  

Maker could have handled in better way if they were so much helbend on EMA ....

Above all Vikrant has become Crybabies like seriously he is only doing Deepika jaap and protecting her through lecture.....

Good show is ruined 

Serenity_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veruthe

With Additi in the hospital show went SP mode

Additi expressions when D talks is traumatic SP vamp mode on and Suman 😅

Aditi is too much and the way she behaved is typical what should I say sadakchaap 😆that’s the only word coming in my mind. Suman is illiterate and Aditi is a frustrated soul , behaving like an educated illiterate who is busy in bitching around and only degrading herself.

Edited by Serenity_me - 2 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devi020

I Actually Never imagined Even a finite show Can be dragged like this...🤪

That's Our Itv 👏🤢

The fact that two highly Educated Women are wasting their time on this Vikrant shit is downright disgusting 🤢

Not acceptable AT ALL!!👎🏼

These two Women need to kick Vikrant out of their lives !

@ red 

First they both need to slap themselves to wake up from their dreamland so they can think and act rationally . 

Serenity_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemagoder

Literally,  this show has become joke . Instead of Love Affair they could have made it more competitive like competition between Vikrant and Deepika.... 

Focus on resident Story there sucess and how they achieved. 

Instead what we are seeing Competition between Deepika v Aditi for Vikrant ...

Abhay just become Side Charecter no progress of his been show . They could have showed Abhay Bonding but in different way ... sia and Deepika bonding but what we got ,

Mera pati sirf mera hai , Mera pehle pehla pyar ....

Two educated lady fighting for Man . Aditi tamasha is too much.  

Maker could have handled in better way if they were so much helbend on EMA ....

Above all Vikrant has become Crybabies like seriously he is only doing Deepika jaap and protecting her through lecture.....

Good show is ruined 

Right!!!

Creatives could have explored different plots and angles like you said competition b/w V and D , women boss over male boss and it’s acceptance . Sia Wasim Abhay PC they have potential to take story ahead but now sidelining every character. I was hoping to see Abhay equation with his father  , their working together but it ended abruptly. Other characters still have screen space but Abhay reduced to almost zero . Usko D ka personal assistant bana k rakh diya only says yes and no to D nothing else . 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Ok so Ema if actually seen is part of FMS so many ema. And first wife second wife kaand!

So I think FMS marriages are beyond shaadi ek pavitra rishta! It's more about Dhadkan Zindagi Ki! So if your heart DhaksDhaksl for someone else it's right. I don't know what I'm saying I'm confused 😂😂

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Actually yes Ex Father (I used to find this funny since Abhay is a doc, biological father ko ex father bolte hai)

But I think Paranjppe and Abhay story would have been really nice and some redemption for his father. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veruthe

Actually yes Ex Father (I used to find this funny since Abhay is a doc, biological father ko ex father bolte hai)

But I think Paranjppe and Abhay story would have been really nice and some redemption for his father. 

Bold-I don't think this is funny. Father suggests a relationship, connection, involvement and much more. Just being biologically related is not enough. Nowadays many people use sperm/egg donors to have children. The donors may be biologically related to the child but that doesn't make them parents