Bigg Boss 15

Teja & Shamita

greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shamita: I started the season already not liking Shamita due to her behavior in the OTT run. She was in a complete brat zone all the while dealing with her feelings for Raquesh. Her comments towards Moose and other contestants were classist and her attitude a huge turn off. 

BUT, in BB15, she has done a complete turnaround. It is very deliberate and seems genuine. First and foremost, she participated in this show knowing fully well how ageist the environment is - inside and outside on social media. Respect! I have changed my opinion of her for how she has managed a very jealous and insecure Teja, Devo and Rakhi who targeted her for their own reasons, Abhijeet B. who was crushing on her and passing crude comments. Her reactions to the situations have been as objective as possible while playing the game. 

Teja: not a single redeeming quality about her comes to mind. I had watched her in a couple of shows and liked her on screen. TejRan is obviously a pre-planned strategy by both. They knew each other outside the house. I have seen their old pictures at some odd parties. They both tried to create the SidNaaz craze but turned out to be the reason I stopped watching the show. Although Teja takes more credit than Karan for the loss of interest. She is insufferable. I feel sorry for Karan - Between Salman and Teja, his game has gone for a toss. He was coming across as winner material prior to TejRan. Now he is like a Lallu who should have been eliminated by now. 

In comparison to Teja, I can't remember another contestant who was this difficult to watch on TV - including Swami Om and Imaam.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters