seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Finally Maker spoilt the Good Show.

Suman , I don't know how to start , She is literally blaming Deepika for everything & white washing his brother who is equally involved by stating Admi hai it's okay....

Now that's very ok if Deepika consume her relationship (I would have never supported and sorry for even writing).

Aditi and Suman deserve that 

In Precap , horrendous how can these two ladies can insult a Lady in front of whole staff....

Okay , Aditi is upset by the fact Deepika is lover of Vikrant and into so called EMA . Being Lady and Doctor herself how can she do such level tamasha in hospital,  suman is illiterate .

I have nothing to write more . 

Finally well done Maker you made the show mera pati sirf mera hai......

Abhay Mother too gone through this but never behaved in the way amid gave good upbringing to Son and eventually got a son like Abhay who undstd things. 

I really start liking Abhay character more now as show progress. 

Being Rohit Fan I always preferred him but now am more into Abhay only sane and reasonable Doctor in FMS

I wish even he get love no Deepika but some other reasonable girl 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No they haven't made the show bombastic like Mera pati and all. They are showing the impact of such loud drama on all the people. Yeah they all screwed up, but it's their professional lives getting affected coz of the personal mess. They are showing that quite well

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In the start of the show there was a dialogue " Baat pyaar ki nahin hai , Izaaat ki hai "

Now its seems like the protagonist has changed completely. Bcz now its all about love and izzat doesnt mean shit to Deepika anymore. 

Agreed Suman shouldnt hv shouted but the blame of it also falls on Deepika and Deepika alone. She knew it would become a public matter and yet she did it. Kal Suman hai , the day after the whole hospital will gossip about their ema. This was inevitable bcz of Deepika's actions solely.Had she cared about her self respect , she wouldnt have gone ahead wid this ema. She would hv stepped back and waited for a divorce.

Harsh truth is Deepika never respected her workplace. So she should be bearing the consequences .

Edited by DaffodilsNew - 2 years ago
JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think D did so much wrong as you all speak about. Things happened this way and she has tried to be in limits whenever possible.

When did she disrespect her workplace, was she hooking up with V there no! She was always a good doc/surgeon! She also made sure druggie V doesn't sabotage patients too.

She has very much taken a step back and is waiting for things to clear up!

Oh D's action seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚

Suman was the one who left her brother with D, blaming her! Vile woman!

Blaming D is like their only job as Saxena's.

Edited by Veruthe - 2 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veruthe

I don't think D did so much wrong as you all speak about. Things happened this way and she has tried to be in limits whenever possible.

When did she disrespect her workplace, was she hooking up with V there no! She was always a good doc/surgeon! She also made sure druggie V doesn't sabotage patients too.

She has very much taken a step back and is waiting for things to clear up!

Oh D's action seriously ๐Ÿ˜‚

Suman was the one who left her brother with D, blaming her! Vile woman!

Blaming D is like their only job as Saxena's.

She is going and 1hugging and getting close to a still very much married Vikrant in the hospital. Dt too when his wife is working there. Could she not restrain herself from doing that inside the hospital premises ? Even if it wasnt suman these kind of things ignite endless rumors about affairs and people assasinate your character behind ur back. Deepika clearly doesnt care abt it , it seems.

Secondly not reporting a drug abusing doctor is a crime against ur profession and a crime against ur patients. She should have reported him . Not reporting him is highly unethical. In reality He can relapse anytime and the blame for whatever happens should be on Deepika. She didnt save anyone by that , she became accomplice to a crime bcz of her blind love for Vikrant. 

She stepped back ๐Ÿ˜† . How ? By sleeping with a married man๐Ÿ˜†

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

In the start of the show there was a dialogue " Baat pyaar ki nahin hai , Izaaat ki hai "

Now its seems like the protagonist has changed completely. Bcz now its all about love and izzat doesnt mean shit to Deepika anymore. 

Agreed Suman shouldnt hv shouted but the blame of it also falls on Deepika and Deepika alone. She knew it would become a public matter and yet she did it. Kal Suman hai , the day after the whole hospital will gossip about their ema. This was inevitable bcz of Deepika's actions solely.Had she cared about her self respect , she wouldnt have gone ahead wid this ema. She would hv stepped back and waited for a divorce.

Harsh truth is Deepika never respected her workplace. So she should be bearing the consequences .

Why you are going  by the precap..dont you understand its Aditis  dream about Vipika...Deepika has nothing to do with Vikrant now, she just pity him...and support as a friend..our deepika is back to work after  aditi came and she is doing her best for patient...

And regarding Abhay, even I want charachter graph to grow strong as careeristic person before his charachter ends and at least he gets a fair response from Deepika...

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The show was more medical / politics and rapidly switched to love triangle/EMA. We rarely see PC or the other bald dude that was sexist.and hired Vikrant

Viewers didnt like EMA so now they are changing pace again 

I wouldn't mind Vikrant & Dipika together but Vikrant has been shown as manipulative, selfish & controlling which is why I see Vipika as toxic 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 2 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Why you are going  by the precap..dont you understand its Aditis  dream about Vipika...Deepika has nothing to do with Vikrant now, she just pity him...and support as a friend..our deepika is back to work after  aditi came and she is doing her best for patient...

And regarding Abhay, even I want charachter graph to grow strong as careeristic person before his charachter ends and at least he gets a fair response from Deepika...

First of all it was not the precap . It was in the last 2 min of yesterday's episode. And yes even I thought it must hv been someone's dream but episode ended der. But fair enough I will not judge dt.

But I still do not like Deepika anymore as a character. She used to care about her job so much in the beginning. But now all she does is cry for Vikrant and long for him. Even if she didnt sleep wid V , she did intend to . If his wife hadnt come back , she would have done it already. Also I dont see old Deepika back. Its so disappointing to see her run back to the person who was the very reason her family disowned her. Like a distraught GF she runs to V to solve fyts between her and his wife. She keeps calling him. Why ? Arent there other surgeons in the hospital ? How was she working when he wasnt der ? So many more things are there to say.

I dont have an issue if you guys still love D . For me she her graph fell when she chose V over her ethics by hiding that he abused drugs and operated on patients .She hasnt quite come back after that. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

The show was more medical / politics and rapidly switched to love triangle/EMA. We rarely see PC or the other bald dude that was sexist.and hired Vikrant

Viewers didnt like EMA so now they are changing pace again 

I wouldn't mind Vikrant & Dipika together but Vikrant has been shown as manipulative, selfish & controlling which is why I see Vipika as toxic 

Yeah, they just completely glossed over that. Vikrant acted like the only bad things he did was 10 years ago, and he apologized for it so it's all good. But dude, she's not even aware of half the lies you told to get close to her. Wtf! And now Aditi is being shown b****y to justify Vikrant. 

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

I hope u r watching DZK only..๐Ÿ˜† The one whom u quoted isn't talking about the precap or the last two min of the episode..That person is talking in general about Deepika nd her wrongdoings! Nd r u sure Deepika has nothing to do with Vikrant now, she just pity him? Then buddy u r watching the show with some glasses on where u r not being able to see through Deepika's longing nd eagerness to reunite with Vikrant! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ She's very much into EMA even after seeing his wife there..Still not removing Vikrant away from her life strictly..Aditi confronted her badly today still she was trying to touch Vikrant with longing in her eyes where they kept their hands on the glass from either side! I mean so shameless? ๐Ÿคฎ Hugging in hospital premise, no matter what the reason is..He's married not yet divorced, his wife works in the hospital..what kinda decorum is she maintaining in her workplace?๐Ÿ˜‘ Deepika is actually the reason for this show's graph going downward..She's no different than other ITV FL! ๐Ÿ˜’