Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Well I am getting a feeling that all this humiliation build up given will end up at something big.... Maybe we'll get a bold, strong and fierce Raavi just like sai and anu... Knowing that trp is constantly 1.9 and maybe today as well and also knowing the fact Raavi is audience favourite they might show strong Raavi.... Maybe she will stand strong..not apologizing this time aur saare kandyas ko ache se sunae....and leave the damn house... We may also get Shiva regretting his actions and his redemption....

Well at the end of this I would like to say myself ✂️

This would be the ideal thing that could save this show..

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They are using the bechari orphan female lead misunderstood and wronged by everyone troupe.but they forget the next step.she standing up for herself.

Someone tell them aajkal wronged female lead AND who is standing up for herself zyada chal raha hai👍🏼

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Raavi needs to file a case against Suman as well for abuse. Suman needs to be taught a lesson. That many members in the house standing and watching her getting humiliated and abused, not one of them is coming to her rescue.

Shame on all of them😡

.exactly.. all they r showing is domestic violence.. especially suman..she treats Raavi the worst among all the bahus..who the hell she is..I dnt understand why wouldn't mami while writing that complaint write sumans name too..agar cheating karna hee hein tho properly karlo na..🤔

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am actually a bit confused.

Shiva is oscillating between tu acchi hai, bholi hai,tu bhi iske saath mili hui hai, shayad gombi sahi keh rahe hai to tune humein dhoka diya. 

Gombi trusts raavi.

What about the rest of the family? 

Suman is angry because she sent shiva to jail or because she also thinks that raavi had a hand in the kaand? 

Bahut golmaal hai 😆

Whole family is either possessed or bipolar or awwal morons! 
Great storytelling & creativity at its peak! 
my chhota shehar dimag is lost at the reasons! 

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Raavis monologue was so heartbreaking. The girl was explaining herself 💔

In a way she need this hurt to learn her lesson that these people dnt deserve her..💔

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Aaj Shivi roles were slightly flipped 😆

Aaj Raavi got to use her brain and escape by herself  Tod phod ki.....danda use kiya.....haata paayi bhi kar li 😆 Sirf end mein she needed some help from Shiva. But I guess uske muscles bhi toh use hone chahiye lol....toh they gave us some teamwork 😆

On the other hand, Shiva was a dobo today to keep thinking that Raavi ghumne gayi hai 🤔 but when he had the tubelight moment, he ran without wasting a moment in family drama. Jab baat Raavi ki jaan ho, nothing else matters for Shiva.....not even his own ghussa.

Baaki bakwas jo bhi ho, I'm glad they've maintained that Shiva will always come for Raavi ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️ shivi in the end come thru for each other…

I hope shiva realizes that everyone has a blind spot. His is Dhara and hers is her family, for various reasons. But Raavi needs to realize if she can save herself from gundas she can also Stand up for herself infront of prafulla and suman. Speak up and literally demand everyone back off. They both and shiva use her as a punching bag when they want to settle scores amongst themselves. 

If suman tells her off, I hope Raavi also tells her she thought Pandyas were the best family in somnath, for whom she risked her life to try and bring back devta but had to save herself for the most part from the human trafficker… whydidnt anyone from the best family realize she was missing,lol. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

In a way she need this hurt to learn her lesson that these people dnt deserve her..💔

I feel like we are going to see a lot of raavi in the coming episodes.i don't know why but i felt that her eyes were blank in the precap when she was standing with maami and anita. Like kuch alag tha. Mujhe lag raha hai we may get something good from her POV, but still keeping hopes really low 😆

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nikal aaooo sb iss maayajal se.... Tatkal prabhav se

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

The best way to move forward is raavi standing for herself this time 

Maayka aur sasuraal donu ko Tata bye bye 

Let Shiva beg for her this time !!!

.if they heading for this, great...else if they r planning  to show shiva as a mahaan for god knws what reason dhara might give and ravi the fool who divorced him , this show deserves to be shut down ASAP before they get the chance to do such atrocities again.. 😳

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

It was chipkali chipkoing to her gunda ❤️  

Vikram betal🤪