Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Khayali pulao 

Raavi is tired,so she leaves the kaandya niwas silently and doesn't say much.eats something, Takes a nap. Wakes up, gets dressed up in a new dress, straightens her hair and goes to sunaofy the kaandyas 🤣

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

That bike scene was actually so cute. Shiva tying the shirt around raavi and she holding him tightly by the waist and resting her face on his shoulders.was intimate ❤️

It was chipkali chipkoing to her gunda ❤️  

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Well I am getting a feeling that all this humiliation build up given will end up at something big.... Maybe we'll get a bold, strong and fierce Raavi just like sai and anu... Knowing that trp is constantly 1.9 and maybe today as well and also knowing the fact Raavi is audience favourite they might show strong Raavi.... Maybe she will stand strong..not apologizing this time aur saare kandyas ko ache se sunae....and leave the damn house... We may also get Shiva regretting his actions and his redemption....

Well at the end of this I would like to say myself ✂️

No no no please don't expect this much from PS. I've done it few times and based on my experience keep your expectations to minimum, then only you will have the power to watch the show

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Khayali pulao 

Raavi is tired,so she leaves the kaandya niwas silently and doesn't say much.eats something, Takes a nap. Wakes up, gets dressed up in a new dress, straightens her hair and goes to sunaofy the kaandyas 🤣

hope so this happens........ 

Cause it is much needed..... 

Pixierocks thumbnail

I am actually looking forward to the BTS scene now.raavi kuch na kuch to bolegi 😆

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Khayali pulao 

All will cheer this! 
infact , Raavi needs to bring Rishita into this : 

Ask if she is being punished for Anita & maami’s deeds- why is not Rishita being held responsible for her Bua’s kaands?

sab ki class lo! 

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I would have supported the case about domestic violence if it filed by Raavi or if by Maami then with genuine intention of saving Raavi only.

Because the way they treat her even Maami and Anita should also be included in the case, everyone should rot in jail.

Also Shiva said ki usko sair sapate pe jana h seriously Shiva this is how much you loved her?? Rishita is more concerned about Raavi and is sure that she is in trouble. Why was Shiva even there just to fall with flowers falling on them?? 

The bike scene was individually cute but it can't compensate the whole drama Shiva is making

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

All will cheer this! 
infact , Raavi needs to bring Rishita into this : 

Ask if she is being punished for Anita & maami’s deeds- why is not Rishita being held responsible for her Bua’s kaands?

sab ki class lo! 

I am actually a bit confused.

Shiva is oscillating between tu acchi hai, bholi hai,tu bhi iske saath mili hui hai, shayad gombi sahi keh rahe hai to tune humein dhoka diya. 

Gombi trusts raavi.

What about the rest of the family? 

Suman is angry because she sent shiva to jail or because she also thinks that raavi had a hand in the kaand? 

Bahut golmaal hai 😆

manny136 thumbnail

The thing is right now raavi is looking as the victim from all sides. She was in danger due to the traffickers now both families are gonna treat her badly and she will be blamed and tricked. Shiva mu is looking bad and he isnt gonna look like any victim  here. Raavi is getting the bechari fl treatment here and no matter what we can say about the biased and creatively bankrupt writers they cant really make anyone dislike raavi at the moment she has been mistreated from all sides. She is also the most innocent character in the show right now rest as either wallpaper or just coming out looking bad.

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

The thing is right now raavi is looking as the victim from all sides. She was in danger due to the traffickers now both families are gonna treat her badly and she will be blamed and tricked. Shiva mu is looking bad and he isnt gonna look like any victim  here. Raavi is getting the bechari fl treatment here and no matter what we can say about the biased and creatively bankrupt writers they cant really make anyone dislike raavi at the moment she has been mistreated from all sides. She is also the most innocent character in the show right now rest as either wallpaper or just coming out looking bad.

Wallpaper 🤣

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago