Bv2 is going off air cuz shivangi fails to create the magic onscreen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Nonsense 😡

Ab serial off air ho raha hai, to sirf shivangi jimmedari kaise hui? 

In fact puri starcast ka koi bhi fault nahi hai 

Shivangi, Randeep, samridh sabne apna best diya hai. RD ne to fractured heel ke sath bhi apna best dekar hard work kia hai. 

Kisi show ke off air hone ke Pichhle bahut reason hote hai. Yaha par abhi tak officially confirmed tak nahi hua ki show kyu aur kab off air hoga. Hoga bhi ya nahi. 

Just wait and watch friends 👍🏼

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is  rumour right now  agar khabar sach hoti to bv off air hone ka date  bhi  nikalte hai jo ki abhi tuk  iski off air hone ki date  abhi tuk nahin aayi hai 

Aur waise bhi i  am not going believe these andom khabre 

I am  not going belive unless it is official announce 

Abhi iska official announce ment nahin hua hai 

Aur mujhe yeh nahin samajh aa raha bv 2 off air kyon hoga itni jaldi   ? Jub baaki serial bhi with almost same trp can run for 1 and half year so why bv 2 can  run atleast for 1 year 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Wahi to kitne sare serials hai colors par jinki TRP kam hai, par unhe extension mil rahe hai to bv2 ko kyu off air karenge? 

Jabtak officially confirmed nahi hoga tabtak ye sari news rumors hi hai mere liye bhi

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thapki pyaar ki jiski trp 0.8 hai uski  off air to khabar aayi nahin but yes bv 2 jtrp jiski trp thapki pyaar se jyaada to bv 2 jaroor  off air ho jaayega? How and why? 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Thapki pyaar ki jiski trp 0.8 hai uski  off air to khabar aayi nahin but yes bv 2 jtrp jiski trp thapki pyaar se jyaada to bv 2 jaroor  off air ho jaayega? How and why? 

Maine abhi ek news article padha, jisme likha hai ki Randeep ne khud confirm kiya hai ki show off air nahi ho raha 🥳🤗

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Well that's awful to say considering writing, presentation and execution of the main theme not being up to the mark was the reason for the show's failure. The channel illogically decided to create a new season unnecessarily for an already successful series that had already fully explored the theme so well. This show didn't really seem to understand what it was that worked for the first season. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Maine abhi ek news article padha, jisme likha hai ki Randeep ne khud confirm kiya hai ki show off air nahi ho raha 🥳🤗

Oh wow great news. Want to see anand and anandi love story. 

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

are all the articles are fake😆, show is not in risk, my source told me they had a plan of college track but due to covid situation channel not allowed. so they took leap and changed whole story. 🥳

madi baa actress wanted to quit due to covid situation so she has exit and rest anjariyas got their karma. 

now focus is on anandi and anand journey of business partners and love story.

pls its a request don't post articles here without confirmation. now randeep has also confirmed the articles fake of off air and no such news is there on sets. 

they have taken leap to get trp and show better storlyline infact the best because im really loving it even more now and my friends too are.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanulovejaanam

are all the articles are fake😆, show is not in risk, my source told me they had a plan of college track but due to covid situation channel not allowed. so they took leap and changed whole story. 🥳

madi baa actress wanted to quit due to covid situation so she has exit and rest anjariyas got their karma. 

now focus is on anandi and anand journey of business partners and love story.

pls its a request don't post articles here without confirmation. now randeep has also confirmed the articles fake of off air and no such news is there on sets. 

they have taken leap to get trp and show better storlyline infact the best because im really loving it even more now and my friends too are.

Ye dekho friend ,Chhavi ki ye wali post padkar mere bhi sare doubts clear ho gaye serial off air news se related 

Thanks Chhavi, aapke karan tension kam ho gayi hamari🤗