Originally posted by: RTDeewani

But why the crying emoji for this?😲

khushi ke aansoo fan girls ke baba😳😎🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Khushi ke aansoo hai ya dukhi ke yehi samajh nahi aa raha 

khushi ke hain,har roz saara kaam dhaam chodke confirmation ke liye roti thi nibbis🤣🤣🤪

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

it could be anything 🤣Maybe Sitara waala show  was offered 6pm slot & she wanted to do a prime time show😆Vaise bhi her loss is Ulka's gain now😆She would be constantly trolled if the story is the same as shown in promo🤣 & ulka will be praised as her character is full of substance ❤️!!

You never know 😂 how look meet and diya baati turned up even barrister babu thakuma dushmani manorama crap 

And I think getting into ekta troop is pretty big deal if I would be in anchal place I would have done the same 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chumu

You never know 😂 how look meet and diya baati turned up even barrister babu thakuma dushmani manorama crap 

And I think getting into ekta troop is pretty big deal if I would be in anchal place I would have done the same 

haan Balaji is a big name❤️Arey haan vaise dekha jaye toh SSP bhi gadbad hai🤣especially sitara pe🤪

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

uski choice bro,kya bole koi 😭But she walking over that opportunity hurts😭But she does miss BB🥺

Or it may be that Ekta approached her earlier but was kept hidden. She already accepted it may be before she was approached by SSP. Because , EK wala promo pehle release hua na? Ab news kaun sa pehle spread hua it may be different than the actual happening. 

Or she may get more payment in that. Or it may be she wanted to experience working with a new team so that she can learn more ways.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Or it may be that Ekta approached her earlier but was kept hidden. She already accepted it may be before she was approached by SSP. Because , EK wala promo pehle release hua na? Ab news kaun sa pehle spread hua it may be different than the actual happening. 

Or she may get more payment in that. Or it may be she wanted to experience working with a new team so that she can learn more ways.

@bold-haan aisa bikul ho sakta hai .......

Ummm yes there umpteen reasons for choosing it & it's okay😆Maybe I was just over reacting, sorry 😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

@bold-haan aisa bikul ho sakta hai .......

Ummm yes there umpteen reasons for choosing it & it's okay😆Maybe I was just over reacting, sorry 😆

Obviously you were not over reacting. You only expressed what you wished. And yes, it hurts that we missed another opportunity of seeing these two together. I only pointed out the possibilities 😁. 

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Obviously you were not over reacting. You only expressed what you wished. And yes, it hurts that we missed another opportunity of seeing these two together. I only pointed out the possibilities 😁. 

hehehe thanks for understanding 😃❤️Yes,your points were all valid 😆