Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I mean many do pay for a lot of/most of it you know. Not everyone is Kareena & Saif. 😆😆 And Dubai is poor man’s Italy! 😆

Loool love how you phrased that! I just dont get the whole hype about Dubai, been there twice just don't see it. But everyone else seems to be posting the same snaps same pictures with Burj Khalifa etc... 🙃

DushtKanya thumbnail

It feel sooo good to see Katrina genuinely happy :') 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Loool love how you phrased that! I just dont get the whole hype about Dubai, been there twice just don't see it. But everyone else seems to be posting the same snaps same pictures with Burj Khalifa etc... 🙃

Haha thank you. I lived there so I miss it, it’s nostalgia of its own. But on its own, it’s no great shakes so I understand what you’re saying. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awww....my baby looks so happy...❤️

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SgtBond007

Are we going to finally see Katrina donning a proper two piece bikini ? That too for a Slice ad?

Are you talking about the different colored bikini pieces....well that was the trend when she wore them...mismatched swimwear....a lot of girls here in US wear/wore it..

How To Pull Off A Mismatched Bikini Set

Mismatched swimwear has become a thing. And I quite like it

Megan Fox in mismatched swim wear...

Megan Fox shows off beach body in a mismatched bikini

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 2 years ago
SgtBond007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Are you talking about the different colored bikini pieces....well that was the trend when she wore them...mismatched swimwear....a lot of girls here in US wear/wore it..

Haha. Your examples reminded me of her Ibiza leaks.

No, I didn't mean mismatched. By proper, I mean like a two-piece bikini which she constantly shies away from. Like the one Megan is wearing. Either she goes for a monokini and if it's a two-piece she always keeps a shirt over it for some reason.

Check this: i.imgur.com/LvnID51.png