Did Manushi affect trp

Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi posting something after a short gap...I stopped watching the show ever since Manushi came in AH...

All the audiences hate Manushi...but is Manushi the real reason for peoples lose of interest...frankly speaking no at least for me.I am ok with vamps...

We all are used to itv vamps who comes in between the ML and FL.And must have watched their episodes with better patience than this one.Actually sometimes it was fun seeing the ML giving more importance to the FL  even when vamp was the girlfriend...I have watched third angle stories and all...but never got as irritated as this one...bcoz...i have seen villain majnupan on FL...vamp majnupan on ML..ML love for vamp also...but never have seen ML unending majnupan for vamp that too for 15 day vala love.This is was what took the essence away from Meet - Meet love story.

Just knowing a girl for 15  days and has soo much feelings for her...without evening knowing her properly...has romantic vibes and all...but cant have the same romantic feeling for another girl.whom.he know soo much and is his wife.

I really want to watch Meet..and feel soo sad😭.. sooo sooo sad that...the writers disappounted me.... for me the essence of their love is lost...Love is something which just happens....Their relation looks like preparing yourself and planning and and all...all calculative...even to fall in love in with themselves and get that romantic vibe....even if they know each other soo much....I cant understand what it is.....

It would have been fun if Manushi was in AH and MA getting all the more attracted to meety...But Here even after honeymoon...still its him getting attracted and affected by Manushi..😕.and thats what made everyone lose interest in the track...if it was otherwise people would have loved it...I still dont understand why the makers wanted to show it like that...what did they gain...

Ruined every essence of the show and now trying to make patchups...but am not able to  get that charm back....😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail

I can understand what you are saying.

Its okay,don't feel sad if you can manage than watch it otherwise leave it,becoz more or less I feel the same way and I know there is no use of beating the line after snake passed so yup...at the end of day your mental peace matters.

We watch fiction to enjoy to relax to keep our mind away fron day to day worries for sometime but if in turn that fiction started giving us frustration,headache than you meed to stop and think what is important to you.

I can fully understand your situation and your thoughts,I also lost all connect with them as pair or interest in their story,I was also frustrated and than I started to ask this why it happened but than I give a thought and I realized that its a show and on its story someone else works someone else producing it and I have 2 options whether to watch or not.

Till the time I was liking it infact loving it,enjoying it I was watching it but now if I don't feel like enjoyment instead feels frustrated its better to stop watching it.

So dear, relax,take  a deep breath and decide what you want to do.

Becoz screaming and banging your head is not going to help so either accept what they are showing and found your enjoyment in that or leave and move forward,many better thing you will get to witness,to watch.

Just a friendly advice,feel free to take it or leave it.

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It would have been amazing if even with Manushi being in AH still Meetwa made popat of her every plan and romanced Meety in her face! But I guess they wanted to show how in real-life people are complex and can mess up... 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: watevever

It would have been amazing if even with Manushi being in AH still Meetwa made popat of her every plan and romanced Meety in her face! But I guess they wanted to show how in real-life people are complex and can mess up... 

well he tried in his own way… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I couldn’t stop myself from sharing this.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcaacHSv6xD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ghar ki Shanty ke liye hoga smiley36

ni mje koi function hi lgta h.... aj Riyanka (Sunaina) ne b story daali ti mje to wo shaadi k mandap jaisa lga ya Sagai ka bada function... but hawan kyu hoga tb? ya baisakhi dikhayenge ye? pr baisakhi me hawan kaha hota h ? or gangaur k bad baisakhi ka koi sense ni bnta.. raam jane kya function h

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

could happen , but it also can be proved by meety so at the end of the justice will be prevailed and real criminals will be behind the bars

wo to hoga hi.... khud se thode hi Ram ko khwab ayenge k wo killer ni h... wo to puri trah manta h that he did it.... ya to jaisa bharosa Deep pr dikhaya h Meet H ne.. waisa hi dikhayegi Chachaji pr...k wo khud b kahe to b ni manegi.... tb saboot dhundh kr layegi that he has been framed....

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ni mje koi function hi lgta h.... aj Riyanka (Sunaina) ne b story daali ti mje to wo shaadi k mandap jaisa lga ya Sagai ka bada function... but hawan kyu hoga tb? ya baisakhi dikhayenge ye? pr baisakhi me hawan kaha hota h ? or gangaur k bad baisakhi ka koi sense ni bnta.. raam jane kya function h

Dikhane do jo unko dikhana hai 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Dikhane do jo unko dikhana hai 😆

sagai b ho skti h … hawan kyu ho ra h wha .. no idea …