Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Our society has always blamed women as home wreckers. Sldt we blame the patner who cheats to be home wreckers than the 3rd person?  

When a man cheats his wife.. the other woman is home wrecker.

And when a woman cheat her husband..still the woman is home wrecker.

Wow... kya logic hai?

Edited by Sunaina612 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aditi didn't mean it - at least not in today's episode..idk if she'll mean it later. But, today she properly blamed and wrong Vikrant. Which was right. She didn't mean it about Deepika, that was just her anger.

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree..it will be nice if the makers keep that way....but im telling in general....

priya185 thumbnail

yes, the woman is not always wrong

sometimes the man cannot take the relationship seriously

I have seen men whose heart goes after any good looking girl or they want to change girlfriends after 1 year

but I feel deepika should resist his advances

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

D and V are both home wreckers.. tbvh there is no home in Aditi and Vikrant's relationship but that doesn't justify D and V. If they wanted to show that.. they could have shown V made repeated attempts towards divorce anyway but Aditi didn't let him or idk smth a bit diff.

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mujhe ek baat bataiye woh pyaar kaisa pyaar hai jo kissi se uska khushi chin le, hasi chin le...woh pyaar kaisa pyaar hai, jiske aas paas rehne se comfort se zyada confusion, stress aur anxiety ho...woh pyaar kaisa pyaar hai jiske aane se career mein boost up nahi lag behind ho raha ho, koi apne kaam se muh mukar raha ho, yeh kaisa pyaar hai!!!! Yaa yeh pyaar ho bhi kaise sakta hai... Its just attraction, and infatuation for each other....and nothing....

Kaash  koi isse samajhta...no one deserves Vikrant....

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Vikrant has an still behaving like an MCP..... He has this, i am the guy and I know best syndrome.... He can't accept his fault or even responsibility of his own action. 

He blames Deepika for his addiction.... Blames Deepika even for his marriage..... No one deserves a guy like him ..... Not Deepika and not even Aditi....

If he would have actually seperated from Aditi an persued Deepika, it would not have been bad..... But he is in the process of making a baby an still behind another female.... That is plain mean, selfish and stupid 

He is actually overly smart cos he is first trying to know if Deepika is free and available and interested and after that only he is speaking to Aditi about Divorce... If Deepika would have rejected him, he would have gone back to his wife and forgotten this..... It was a ego high and hit for him that Deepika firat rejected him and now almost accepting him...... 

Deepika is to be blamed for being almost the other women, but more blame lies with the guy here......

Aditi, i dnt know y she choose to marry this guy, but she should really move forward or away..... This guy is being toxic and nothing else for everyone around.