Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelAura

In my opinion, Karan's whitewashing is a futile effort the, guy himself is so bland and has shown enough traits for being spineless! 

I feel the bets are more on Shamita, the way channel is trying to turnaround the wind in her favour and at the same time, favour her like 2 weeks ka captaincy, permanent job of sanchalak, the power to downgrade someone from VIP and so on. 

I doubt if anyone in the show, has got this much powers! 

I agree with you on KK’s part. They tried everything possible to make him look like a Winner and Strong contender but all their efforts failed, because the guy doesn’t have a strong Personality to begin with. That’s why they shifted their focus on Teja in the last few weeks as they felt they were banking on a wrong contestant ( Karan) 

I find it pretty funny when i see KK fandom accusing makers of setting a narrative against him, when in reality he is the most favoured contestant in bb history. I mean i don’t remember a single contestant being extremely violent and not being warned about it. If this isn’t favouritism then people are living in denial😆

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Ab aye gi DDT mai ronak 

Prediction 60 -70 pages 

Main bas jeetne hi wali hun ..😎

56 ki boli thi

Tum log bas haaar aur inaam ka intezaam karke rakho mere liye😳

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chingaari

56 ki boli thi

Mera jeet haar sy kuch lyna dyna nai 

Mai evicted fandom sy hu 😆..jisko koi channel favour nahi krta 🥺

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aisi jeet tujhy hi mubarak ho chingu 😭

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

@bold - bang on observation. Asli VIP is Shamita and bill phat raha hai Teja ke naam pe. 

Only problem is VIP/non VIP banao, captain banao ya sanchalak banao, votes milte hi nahi hai isse😆

She doesn't seem to have it in her luck this time too, shayad 4th time entry karna padega, OTT 2 ya BB16, jo bhi pehle telecast ho 😂

Edited by AngelAura - 2 years ago
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

56 ki boli thi

ur Inaam

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I agree with you on KK’s part. They tried everything possible to make him look like a Winner and Strong contender but all their efforts failed, because the guy doesn’t have a strong Personality to begin with. That’s why they shifted their focus on Teja in the last few weeks as they felt they were banking on a wrong contestant ( Karan) 

I find it pretty funny when i see KK fandom accusing makers of setting a narrative against him, when in reality he is the most favoured contestant in bb history. I mean i don’t remember a single contestant being extremely violent and not being warned about it. If this isn’t favouritism then people are living in denial😆

The hype around him in Week 2 for that quack neeti which got dissolved in thin air, made him so overrated and a front runner to win. Else if you see, he hardly had any game of his and whatever was went invisible behind TejRan crap😆. I still remember how he did those WWE moves in tasks and BB just left him with a soft warning via Salman.

Post that, he's either playing either a toxic bf, a dukhiyaari bf or a supportive bf, matlab his all existence is on TejRan nothing more, nothing less😆

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

56 ki boli thi

Self declared winner 🏆🎉🏆

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Wow so nice. How come?

I so so so so miss umar. Have stopped watching.

I was missing ur post on rubina’s outstanding vocabulary 

Dividation 

Rampanting

Crafty 

🤣

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

i seriously feel BB teja ka hi kaat raha hai😆 itna blatant favouritism and not even hiding when housemates are talking about it and showing Shamita in good light uska saara convo with Rajiv edit kar diye where she was trying to convince him to not let Teja win.. it looks like they are going more towards her😆 
Waise madam ko koi aukaat pata nai chalegi she will again start playing victim card ki sab mujhe target karte hai because i am strong contestant  in every task she is so done ghanta strong contestant 🤢

Main toh shuru se hi bol rhi hu ye ki bb teja ka patta kaat rhe hai itna blatantly support krk and when kk is exposing makers, they aren't even hiding it🤣😂. His exposing is making it to the main episode.  Let's see kitna successful rehte hai ye log. Kk vs shams is loading or not, ye janne ke lie ek hafta aur reh gya hai bas😂🤣