Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT!

Manifesting positive things for Raavi and generally in the show.

Posting the synopsis for tomorrow's episode here.

Episode# 314 

Synopsis

Shiva creates a fuss

Krish bumps into Gautam while an infuriated Shiva demands Prafulla and Anita for Raavi. Later Shiva vows to bring  Dhara and Raavi home.

Ooh. So Shiva finds out Raavi is missing?
I haven't be able to watch last two days episodes or be active on the forum due to exams. 
Is Alice back to shoot?

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Those are my daily staple and I make my own batter for idli and dosa from scratch and ferment it.  If you need tips, ask me😆

Oh My God!!!

So nice 

I use the gits mix for idli and dosa..

I am a north indian (punjabi) but have been a rice eater since childhood😃

Scribble19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Thanks dear  for tagging me. Unfortunately I myself tested positive.  I just visited then then realized we are in new EDT. 

Congratulations. 

Take care of your health, lovely ❤️

Sending love and strength 😊

Scribble19 thumbnail

Those are my daily staple and I make my own batter for idli and dosa from scratch and ferment it.  If you need tips, ask me😆

I generally make normal plain dosa (and aloo masala separately), today I tried rava dosa and it was a flop plan…had to make idlis to eat with sambhar 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

I generally make normal plain dosa (and aloo masala separately), today I tried rava dosa and it was a flop plan…had to make idlis to eat with sambhar 😆

I am a Tamilian, it is not accepted in our society to use mix for idli, all dosa types. The batter has to be made from scratch😆
Next time when you go to the Indian store, try to see if you can find MTR idli and dosa mix, they are better than Gits. 

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

Ooh. So Shiva finds out Raavi is missing?

I haven't be able to watch last two days episodes or be active on the forum due to exams. 

Is Alice back to shoot?

Namrata, you can catch up on tje episodes. Shiva is out of jail, Suman and Rishita trick Anita and she withdraws the complaint.

Alice’s quarantine was done  on Thursday but  she has not started shooting yet. But From the stories that Alice and her friends posted, looks like KD was able to meet her finally today after 14 days. He went to her apartment.  If you have time catch up on ShiVi DT thread, all the information are there.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Namrata, you can catch up on tje episodes. Shiva is out of jail, Suman and Rishita trick Anita and she withdraws the complaint.

Alice’s quarantine was done  on Thursday but  she has not started shooting yet. But From the stories that Alice and her friends posted, looks like KD was able to meet her finally today after 14 days. He went to her apartment.  If you have tome catch up on ShiVi DT thread, all the information are there.

Prema knowing how the writers are, shiva probably wants to punish her. Maybe put her in jail. Maybe make her take the fall for dhara kidnapping the child. Hence why dhara is in Raavi's clothes.

I'm assuming the absolute worse because these writers cannot be trusted.

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Alice’s quarantine was done  on Thursday but  she has not started shooting yet. But From the stories that Alice and her friends posted, looks like KD was able to meet her finally today after 14 days. He went to her apartment.  If you have tome catch up on ShiVi DT thread, all the information are there.

Thanks Prema!
Just caught up on the episodes.
Rishita as the inspector was actually fun to watch smiley36

Cannot believe BhabhiMa still has the kid with her 😳

Will check out the DT thread for ShiVi updates.

Edited by nolee3097 - 2 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

why he is searching for raavi? he hates her right😈

Scribble19 thumbnail

I am a Tamilian, it is not accepted in our society to use mix for idli, all dosa types. The batter has to be made from scratch😆
Next time when you go to the Indian store, try to see if you can find MTR idli and dosa mix, they are better than Gits. 

From scratch..👏

Will definitely try the MTR ones..
Thank you 😊