PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

My heart went out to Aditi today.

This Vikrant is a jerk and worse.

What a way to treat your Wife of 10 Years, what is her fault in all of this.

Aditi is a Woman of courage and dignity, She put up with him all these Years and this is how he dumps her.

Deepika, what can I say about her. What a disaster this is.

She left him 10 Years ago, due to him controlling her, bought shame on her Parents etc and now suddenly now is happy to accept him knowing that She is breaking up Aditi/Vikrant Marriage.

PC was right all along about her.

What a mess. Why is She and Vikrant carrying on like this in the Hospital.

Very unprofessional.

Deepika is now the other Woman officially.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

maybe the makers are doing it for trp

or to show conflict before deepika breaks up with him for good

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dear makers, make me clear, what do you want to do with aditi, show her vamp, or show her doormat crying lady or what...why such a soul is here...just to give vipika a clean chit ...I am damn sure they will make her manipulating wife who blackmails her husband to stay with her..

I want her to stand as lioness and throw divorce papper on their face and live her own life happily and independently...she can be a good single parent obviously...

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Aditi is such a sweet person. I feel sorry for her for marrying this jerk and putting up with him for 10 years. Inspite of knowing everything she's still hanging on with him. 

Deepika is a disaster. If she wanted to get back with him then what was the point in breaking up with him? Why is she hellbent in spoiling her own life? Will she be happy if she loses her identity and be known as home breaker or the other woman?

I'm very happy that this show is a finite series else I wouldn't have been able to watch any longer.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe they want to break the protagonist's idealistic image. You know how they show that the FL cannot do any wrong, so I think they are trying to bring something different from other shows.

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Both Deepika and  Aditi should dump drugie😆man for their own sanity. Life bahut badi hai khush raho drugie k bina🤗

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is what was trying to say in my post....

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina612

This is what was trying to say in my post....

👍🏼

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

Both Deepika and  Aditi should dump drugie😆man for their own sanity. Life bahut badi hai khush raho drugie k bina🤗

absolutely ! 😃