Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anthony comes out of the river after falling down

Kate to Edwina: "Come, it is not proper to stare!

But Kate stares πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

I can feel you Kate. You can't prevent yourself from staring our main man 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

The trailer is amazing! 

Even better than I expected!

The chemistry is out of this world!! They’re gonna set the screen on fire!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

And we’re all gonna die! 

#LethalKathony

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

The trailer is amazing! 

Even better than I expected!

The chemistry is out of this world!! They’re gonna set the screen on fire!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

And we’re all gonna die! 

#LethalKathony

Why do these girls have such English names and Indian surname? Ye kya mazak hai? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I HAVE BEEN SO UNAWARE TODAAYYYY LIKE HELLLOOOO???

WUTTT??

GIMME AN HOUR...

IMMA BE BACK πŸ˜ˆ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I OFFICIALLY CANNOT BREATHHHHHHH!

OH MY WORLD.

What jujst happened? 

FIRST WATCH

Lets go for a replay!!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Why do these girls have such English names and Indian surname? Ye kya mazak hai? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

yeah they Indianized their surname but forgot to Indianize their first names πŸ˜†- probably they wanted to retain something of the book so book readers could relate. Else it would feel like an entirely new character.

But I agree - it is weird! 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

OH MY WORLD.

What jujst happened? 

FIRST WATCH

Lets go for a replay!!

Are you back to Earth?????? 

Done with flailing??? 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Scene 1 : Violet-Anthony

Holyyy cowww she going all RAMBO on the Viscount already. I can't with Violet she gonna be savage and I can only hope they do her justice in Ben's story too.

Following Scenes : Kate-Lady D-Edwina-Queen

Okay honestly I sense a sisterly bond right now. A good one...in the beginning at least. Lady D is gonna have a MAJOR soft spot for the Sharmas and I am vvvv glad about it. This they added nice. It wasn't in the book as far as I remember. Edwina looks innocently sensuous she is bound to garner all the attention but then one look at Kate's eyes and I don't think I can see anything else. The depth with which Simone has done the frame where the VO says "May I present Kate Sharma" ahhhh. The eyes. Pause and look again people you'll know what I mean.

Next Up : Anthony-Ben-Kate and the horse race

Okayyy I can see they're bringing in Ben in the limelight and I had a feeling this would be done because he's next lol and I'm excited about the shaving scene guy-bro talk. I feel this might be after their confrontation scene from the teaser. Hear me out...they having knowing eye-locks and all. 

Oh WOW...Newton's first scene and I already love the guy vvv much. Hehehe. 

The way she shuts the door in his face LOL. Anthony Bridgerton has met his match. 

PALL MALL : Siblings and siblings 

There goes Daph schooling the girls I love it vvvvv mucho. I guess they won't make her pregnant this time in the pall mall since they've already brought a baby. She taking this seriously. There's Ben here and then I guess they decided to not bring El here? 

But they starting her story too in the BG which I guess happens a little later. I know that El and Kate gonna be bomb and Anthony gonna be burned lol. 

"My mood shall remain unchanged." YEAHH RIGHT MR HOT SHOT VISCOUNT WE WILL SEE

The pond scene : I am flustered myself okay β˜ΊοΈ

So they do the handsss and then theyyyy...get electrocuted and Anthony Viscount Bridgerton lands himself in the pong along with Ben. WOW. I really had no idea this would be the case behind the picture. I'm pleasantly surprised. Stop me from blushing. Not Kate schooling Edwina and going gaga next minute. πŸ€£  

Next ALL scenes : In a row

I don't know where they could be going on the horses that's new and I guess this is where we get the shooting training too. Wonder what it is.

I am going to be so emotional with Kate-Mary & Anthony-Violet scenes. I feel it already.

And Daphne too. Great to see the women in Anthony's life stepping up for him. 

There's a split second screen of him leaning on the tree...so in the book the tree scene happens immediately after Pall Mall I guess. The rain was approaching and everything it was intense and then the next day Kate told him that she's okay with him marrying Edwina (she wasn't but she thought they'd be happy) I guess it is THAT SCENE only in different order. 

That distance between the hands. OH THE CHEMISTRY IS PHENOMENAL!!

THERE IS A LIBRARY SCENE. BLESS THE HEAVENS AND THE MAKERS THEY HAVE THE LIBRARY SCENE. OK OK OK ...CALM CALM BREATH....BREATH WOMAN gosh!!!

They're both in white and disheveled- kind of. I would sincerely hope its THE SCENE I WANT OKAY. 

Not even pretending to be subtle right now. 

The haldi scene is very heartwarming. They have tried to incorporate things which honestly I didn't think they could so again...I'll give them that. 

Kathony on horses will be followed by RAIN Y'all. Can they Like send someone for CPR Too?? Like plss.

That's it///

I can't breath///

Oh its too far.

Why is this too far??

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

OH MY WORLD.

What jujst happened? 

FIRST WATCH

Lets go for a replay!!

Look at me fumbling and being unable to move my fingers correctly πŸ€£

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Are you back to Earth?????? 

Done with flailing??? 

No Ma'am I haven't I have an analysis after the 4th watch. Too much detail. But yeah.