Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Ya ik- I mean Edwina literally teases Anthony calling him her big brother and he offers a dowry for her! And what about poor Mr. Bagwell? 

I just hope it's a crush - some kind of morbid fascination for an ingenue hooking up with a rake like A πŸ˜†and she's just drawn in by all the attention he's showering on her! 

I like the idea of Kate being older though.

I don't entirely trust these writers. They managed to ruin Colin and Pen for me and I like both characters in the books (except RMB ruined Colin for me to an extent but he's great in his siblings' books!). And Lady W! Man, she was never meant to be this malicious. I cannot forgive her - and therefore Pen - for what she did to Marina!

I mean Lady W was just supposed to be a witty, observant woman who called out people on their strange quirks! And being written about by her meant you had 'arrived' in the Ton!

How could they do this to her! (And to that icon Julie Andrews) I felt it much more on my S1 re-watch, ngl.

Also, I just borrowed the first three books (it's a volume set) from my lib, so am ready for a book re-read if anyone wants to join?

I don't have the paperbacks but Imma surely wanting to read before the S2 happens okaaayyyy!!

Pen and Colin are SO MEHHHHH. I'm like...I want to skip as soon as I see then on screen lol. Kate older is Fine...makes sense for her to believe she's destined alone and all that shizzz.

But I truly dread a "You did this on purpose!" from Edwina. πŸ₯Ί

LizzieBennet thumbnail

In other news, I listened to all the songs that are to be featured in their string versions and I quite liked some of them. Just rating them below. (just the ones I hadn't heard before which are only Material Girl and K3G πŸ€‘πŸ˜†)

1. What about Us by P!nk  (Damn this song and the way she sings it. Wow)

2. Sign of the times by Harry Styles (I'm so surprised at this song, it's deep man)

3. Dancing on my own by Robyn (So good)

4. Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus (Did not expect to like this song at all!)

5. You oughta know (this oughta been higher up because I love Alanis Morissette, Just not this song as much tho the lyrics are hard-hitting)

6. Stay Away by Nirvana (Again great lyrics but the song is not their best)

7.  Diamonds by Rihanna (pretty typical)

8. How deep is your love by Calvin Harris (I first saw this and thought it was the Bee Gees cover, but it's a wholly different song. I liked the lyrics but the song itself - nope!)

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Tagging you here, Neha! I’ve added your name to the chat list! 

Feel free to weigh in on anything from the show or the books (if you’ve read them!)

You’ll find some links on the first page you maybe interested in πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Tagging you here, Neha! I’ve added your name to the chat list! 

Feel free to weigh in on anything from the show or the books (if you’ve read them!)

You’ll find some links on the first page you maybe interested in πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Sure mumma! πŸ€—

Haven't read the books but the show was really interesting! Can't wait for another season!!  the characters, their chemistry☺️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The fact that this happens immediately after Anthony and Edwina have a brother-sister kinda talk and he promises to take care of her dowry and Edwina was there to meet Kate with so much affection- and we never getting it πŸ’”πŸ’”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CakLN-sL5XR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Just saw this on my Insta feed πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cat2KjhPyvW/?utm_medium=copy_link

One of my favourite scenes🀣 sassy Daph πŸ€£

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

The fact that this happens immediately after Anthony and Edwina have a brother-sister kinda talk and he promises to take care of her dowry and Edwina was there to meet Kate with so much affection- and we never getting it πŸ’”πŸ’”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CakLN-sL5XR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

🀣 okay the quote is hilarious.. and ooof.. I need to read the book now 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Just saw this on my Insta feed πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cat2KjhPyvW/?utm_medium=copy_link

One of my favourite scenes🀣 sassy Daph πŸ€£

It kinda shows perfect bro sis relationship πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

It kinda shows perfect bro sis relationship πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Indeed!! And I love how all the different siblings dynamics have been explored not just one!πŸ‘πŸΌ