Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Lol, I don't like Marina's character tbh maybe I don't like her when she played as Ginny in Ginny & Georgia showsmiley37

Marina is played by actress Ruby Barker. 

Ginny is played by Antonia Gentry.

Maybe it's the hair that had you confused. πŸ˜†

Oh noo πŸ˜›Yaa maybe πŸ€£πŸ€£

First she justified that she truly loves George and can't love anyone like him. And then believes the fake letter sent by Pen's mom see who loves dearly will understand their partner whole heartedly and next if she is wishing to save pen's fam from debt atleast she could have said Colin that she is pregnant. I found her character on and off as well as bleh smiley11

Yeah I have to agree Marina isn't a well-written character, but i's important to understand her predicament from the angle of the times they're living in. See how the Featheringtons were treated after Marina's truth was revealed? Like social pariahs. And it wasn't even them, it was someone they were harbouring in their house. It will be a thousand times worse for Marina. Plus she does not have the luxury of time. She has written several letters to George at this point and has not received a response to a single one. Even if she accepted Mama F's letter as fake, she has little hope at this point. It's outright rejection from George (if the letter was true) or indifference (which is what she assumed when he hasn't responded to her despite her telling him of her 'condition'.) She is desperate and that desperation makes her do foolish things. But yes, at least they should have shown her as feeling some remorse for what she did to Colin and/or Pen during all this, that might have redeemed her character somewhat. Instead, she came off looking calculating and ruthless.

I understand she is desperate ane worried about her future along with the child she has. The way she behaved in some episodes was hell ah irritating 

As her abortion was not successful she married George's brother πŸ˜†luckily her story came to end without extending stuffs 

Colin I can't understand his love seems to infatuation and attraction not true lob smiley392 minutes noodles nibba nibbi lob smiley36

Well, Colin does seem very immature which is why Anthony does not believe it's love. And he was right, it wasn't love. At least it did not feel like it, because after knowing the truth about Marina he abandoned her to her fate without once checking on her well-being. He did not care what happened to her, despite knowing she would have to face society and raise her child alone. He did not even offer to find the child's father for her, or ask her about him - it was Daph who did that. When his male pride was wounded, after being lied to and led on - he just gave her big words - if only you would have come to me and told me the truth I would have married you. Right! 

@B - This shows how immature he is! Let's see he marries pen or someone 

And coming to D and S. Simon could have atleast discussed his trauma to D. She will understand and here D not understanding him wants only her desires to fulfil. If he is not willing to have a baby. D must speak to S understanding his problem and help to recover from his trauma later on they can have baby. At least they could show some more mature talking between D and S after that rain ball scene. Directly they began to have s** and then baby.

Exactly, This is what I said to Tina too, and wrote in my review. This entire series can be retitled ' Failure to Communicate'. Till the end they don't. Everything gets magically resolved. Simon is okay with it, and Daph calls him out on his foolishness - hanging on to a vow he made to a dead man and refusing himself the happiness of having a child (which I agree is a valid argument). But they do not address his trauma or talk about what Simon himself would be feeling about being a father - given that he had never experienced the love of his own parents. 

It is like IMMJ2 Vansh and Ridhimma where Vansh had trauma Ridhimma was pregnant with a baby, him not accepting baby. Lack of communication with husband and wife and nonsensical stuffs

I thought atleast here they would show a hearted communication between S and D. Where D makes him understands that he will be good father and a good husband and help him to overcome his trauma. This only shows how this couple is understanding and mature enough. Rather than directly pouncing and having baby πŸ˜†

Anyways season 1 got completed πŸ€£

S2 could have addressed this if RJP has stayed but now it just seems like a lost opportunity. Perhaps Daph will bring it up in conversation with Anthony or someone else in a candid talk about how things went wrong in their relationship and how they resolved them but tbh it won’t be the same as watching them resolving it on screen. 

Hmm ya maybe D helps his brothers and sisters in their relationship with their future partners 

Ek doubt whether Ben is a Gay? 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Ek doubt whether Ben is a Gay? 

Nah I don’t  think so.

There were fan theories floating that he maybe Bi but it seems like wishful thinking at this point, at least from his β€˜adventures’ in S1 with Madame D and Lady G! πŸ˜³

When I talked about foreshadowing for Ben’s story I was referring to the non-traditional aspect of what Lord G was telling him- it takes courage to go against society and if Ben’s story follows the books, he’s going to need that courage.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

That shade of purple! How does he do it??? πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

That shade of purple! How does he do it??? πŸ€‘πŸ˜†

effortlesslyyyyyyyyy yoooooo β˜ΊοΈ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I tagged you in a meme in the chat club of PS forum...dekho na🀣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

effortlesslyyyyyyyyy yoooooo β˜ΊοΈ

Ikr? And people are saying he's not attractive. Like how??? πŸ€ͺ

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Ikr? And people are saying he's not attractive. Like how??? πŸ€ͺ

Who are these people?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Blind RJP fans on Facebook!

I love trolling them! πŸ˜†

LizzieBennet thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJgjzwlpF1B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I have no idea how to embed IG links but have you seen this??? β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

They're lit! Oh man! I'm besotted! The harmonies!!!!! I can't

Bridgerton Bros need to be a thing

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago