Kaanto Ka Safar , Phoolon Ki Gali

Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

-----------------------Kaanto Ka Safar , Phoolon Ki Gali ------------------------

12:30 AM ,

19-Jan-2031 , 

Today when I was looking an old cardboard box I was a picture of mine from my early days at the hospital . She was there in picture too . It has been 10 years seen that night . The night when I got drunk for the very first time . The night when I went to her home and said many things which I personally think I shouldn't .

I have changed a lot since that night , I got married 5 years ago to Shreya my best friend , No she is not Sia , Sia went abroad shortly after her father's demise and is currently working as a plastic surgeon . Piroz and I are still working in FMS Hospital and Dr.Ansari is in MG Hospital where me father used to work . Now I am one of the best cardiothoracic surgeon in the country , I accomplished my dream and that too in front of my Aai . 

Now coming back to the topic , what I was talking about... Yes that night 10 years ago . After that night I tried to focus all my energy on my aim and worked very hard . But things in her life were not so well , I said to her that he is using her she should not fall into his trap , she should not fall for a married man but she did , she did what exactly I warned her for and what that Vikrant wanted her to do . She gave into feelings and forgot all her morals , ethics , her fights and difficulties that she had to face due to that man . And then Dr.Aditi Saxena his wife marked her entry . After that things got messed up .

And one day  Dr.Aditi got to know about the whole truth and the same day she met an accident and I have to operate her in order to save her . After her recovery and a confrontation between Dr.Saxena and Mrs . Dr. Saxena , she left for Delhi and he too went behind her leaving his job and Deepika behind as he just  wanted his revenge by giving her the same pain she gave him when she left him according to him . He also made it clear that he is happy with his wife and now after that accident he is in love with her as well , as he realised her importance in his life . 

Deepika was so broken at that time , I had seen her crying and to be honest , everytime I saw tears in her eyes I can't control my anger , I know what she did was also wrong but still I loved her  . After that many times I consoled her , many times I dropped her home , I use to call her after hospital hours to assure her that she is not alone , I will be there for her always , if she wants me only as friend then ok I will be there for her as a friend always . Now you will be thinking that if I did all this for her then why she didn't reciprocate my feelings , to be honest I too don't know that what was left from my side that she never reciprocated my feelings . Maybe she didn't felt the same way I did for her . Maybe ... There are so many 'maybe' s for this argument , just leave this . She left FMS Hospital and Mumbai 6 years ago and went to Patna government Hospital , now she is near to her family (Her brother and sister in law , her mother died some years ago) and government hospitals really need more Doctors like her . 

I know that you will be thinking that if I loved Dr.Sinha  then why did I marry Shreya , isn't it? So let me tell you about this as well . I met Shreya 7 years ago , she is an engineer by profession , passed out from one of the most prestigious engineering colleges of the country , currently working in a start-up company and younger to me by 2 years . Actually I ran into her accidentally in party organised by our one common friend and then we talked for some time and ended up following each other on Instagram and soon became best friends . I was waiting for Dr.Sinha and she was finding someone who respects her more than love . I was too lonely at that time , this is what I feel , if you ask anyone about this then they will say that he was not but I was , i felt lonely in room full of people , Shreya was going through the same heartbreak , loneliness . And then for the last time I asked Dr.Sinha that She loves me or not And if she would like spent rest of her life with me and she said no and that she wants to be single and is leaving for Patna , but there was something which was left unsaid from her side . And then in order to move forward in my life I married Shreya . 

Both of us don't love each other  should but we have something which is most important for an marriage , that is , understanding , we understand each other's requirements and priorities and adjust accordingly  , whenever she had to overtime I prepare dinner and put our daughter to bed and whenever I have late night duty she give me coffee in thermal container , she knows that if I need coffee then I can go to canteen but still she does and to be honest this habit of her has spoiled me . We respect each other both personally and professionally , we respect each other's profession . We might not prioritize each other over our careers but when one is having hard time then it is our priority to support the other . By the way she knows about Deepika from the first day we met , and she made it clear to me at the time of marriage that until and unless I am loyal to this relationship , respect her and doesn't feel suffocation in this relationship she is ok with it because she too can't love me and she promised me the same . 

Now looking back to the photo I again show her , I remember last time I met her at a ceremony held for doctors in Delhi 1 year ago . She still has that charm of Dr.Sinha whom I admired . But something was different this time , I felt something that what I felt for her years ago had faded away and now I only it's essence is left which will never fade . I remember her reaction when I confessed my feelings to her , I remember that at one point how much it was difficult for me to see her but not hold her . It was too difficult for me to see her crying , to see her broken and that to because of someone who didn't even deserve it . I still remember that night when she dropped me home and said to take care of my career . 

See I found one photo from old cardboard box and that leaded me to so many memories . Some are sweet some are bitter .

As For now Bye , now I have to go because someone is coming and  if my dearest daughter see me writing down diary then her neverending questions will start and she might use her sketch pens in you diary to show her artistic skills . Or worse if Shreya comes in and read about the birthday surprise I have planned for her and have written about the same in you diary , then she will come to know that what I have planned for her which I surely don't want .

So , Bye ! 

- Dr.Abhay Sathe 

...Kisi daraaz ke kone mein

Teri tasveer mili hai

Phir wohi kaanton ka safar

Wahi phoolon ki gali

Wahi phoolon ki gali...

Hi ! This is me !

In this one shot AbDeep didn't end up together . (Neither did Wasia😒) .

I have uploaded this on wattpad as well .

(Kaanto Ka Safar , Phoolon Ki Gali ( One Shot) - Kaanto Ka Safar , Phoolon Ki Gali

https://www.wattpad.com/1181304217-kaanto-ka-safar-phoolon-ki-gali-one-shot-kaanto-ka?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_reading)

Sorry for the mistakes and let me know it is , 

Joote qubool hai 

Edited by Kri18 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaha bhi sad..kyuuuuuu? But so beautiful! 🥺

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Yaha bhi sad..kyuuuuuu? But so beautiful! 🥺

I am kinda obsessed with bittersweet and tragic endings and incomplete stories as well . 😛

Thank you for reading 🤗❤️

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful...i liked how Shreya and abhay's relationship is. so honest and respectful

But feel sad for what could have been between Abhay and Deepika

I think this is how it will happen in show as well..D will remain single

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely and bittersweet. Thank you for writing. Abhay deserves true love in his life, but sometimes what you need is greater than love. I'm glad he found an understanding partner in Shreya. 

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

beautiful...i liked how Shreya and abhay's relationship is. so honest and respectful

But feel sad for what could have been between Abhay and Deepika

I think this is how it will happen in show as well..D will remain single

Thank you 

🤗

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Lovely and bittersweet. Thank you for writing. Abhay deserves true love in his life, but sometimes what you need is greater than love. I'm glad he found an understanding partner in Shreya. 

Thank you for reading  

🤗

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My AbDeep🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺...

Some love stories never dies...

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago
Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

My AbDeep🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺...

❤️❤️❤️

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I shall write Deepika's view on Abhay only after my fanfic comes to end...