Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you so much! I couldn't have Deepika be suspicious of Vikrant right away, it would be out of character. But I assure you she won't turn into Litti. 🤢 Girija is quite happy with her hone wali bahu... Abhay and Deepika may soon have to break her heart! 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely Chapter ❤️

Great to see someone's imagination is running well enough after the CVs decided to destroy theirs in the show😕

Deepika here seems like the sane person we knew so it was a great read🤗

Mishka, you could use the same thread to update the chapters so it turns into a small SS if u'd like to. There's no need to create a new thread for each part. Just a suggestion since anyone who chances on the forum later too could get to read your works in one space😊

ShinyMishka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Lovely Chapter ❤️

Great to see someone's imagination is running well enough after the CVs decided to destroy theirs in the show😕

Deepika here seems like the sane person we knew so it was a great read🤗

Mishka, you could use the same thread to update the chapters so it turns into a small SS if u'd like to. There's no need to create a new thread for each part. Just a suggestion since anyone who chances on the forum later too could get to read your works in one space😊

Thank you! That is what I was originally going to do, but I thought it would look messy with comments and stuff in between. If it turns into multiple page thread then it would be annoying to search for the update. That's why I just included the links for the previous parts. I think once it is all completed I will post it as a complete work. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail

Sorry about the wait, did you have a chance to read the new OS I posted? It's AbDeep and complete. 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Sorry about the wait, did you have a chance to read the new OS I posted? It's AbDeep and complete. 

i just read a little but i'm gonna finish now or tomorrow😊

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Nice nice nice chapter Shiny....please do continue this fic whatever may happen in show. I am waiting to read more 

I want to see how Abhay comes clean with Sia and how he comes to know about Deepika's past and how their equation evolves 

Reading ur story is actually like watching a new episode. Can't wait for the next one

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: truptishree

Hi

An amazing update loved it.

I read your story but never commented on it.

Totally loving it. AbDeep are just love wish we could’ve got something in show but anyways your story is fulfilling my wish.

Thanks for tagging me.

May I know your name?

Generally people use different username that’s why I am asking.

I am Trupti.

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31