Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: goldenchimes

Teja behaved highly immature during wkv. And partly I feel it was fake and for footage. I have a feeling she is deliberately reacting bad on this topic so that it gets stretched and may have some limelight. Because unless Idk not even a teen ager would react like that.

Well I think her reaction is justified because some comments of rakhi are not shown on main episodes. If someone continuously say such disgusting things then it's really wrong. Makers love to encourage rakhi🤢

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

And after that again laughed at her comments🤔. And thrice she said her very sweetly very politely fearing wkv

go and watch she told him in washroom area, don't do it Rakhi and she wasn't laughing at all. And why do you want Shamita to say why can't Teja herself say oh let me guess she fears Rakhi uski ache se baja degi😳 to bf bole aur Shamita bole😆 and bf bol bol kar pagal ho gaya he loves her phir bhi itni insecurity🤢

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

go and watch she told him in washroom area, don't do it Rakhi and she wasn't laughing at all. And why do you want Shamita to say why can't Teja herself say oh let me guess she fears Rakhi uski ache se baja degi😳 to bf bole aur Shamita bole😆 and bf bol bol kar pagal ho gaya he loves her phir bhi itni insecurity🤢

Teja ne khud bhi bola hai but nowadays she doesn't talk to her much but whenever she says such things she doesn't laughs at it 

On Friday episode when rakhi was saying this shamita was laughing. And here I am not talking about teja's nautanki wali insecurity here I am talking about rakhi's comments. And this week even her fight with shamita was due to this but yes I don't support her insults or nasty talks about shamita at all no no that was obviously wrong

riddhan thumbnail

Teja ne khud bhi bola hai but nowadays she doesn't talk to her much but whenever she says such things she doesn't laughs at it 

On Friday episode when rakhi was saying this shamita was laughing. And here I am not talking about teja's nautanki wali insecurity here I am talking about rakhi's comments. And this week even her fight with shamita was due to this but yes I don't support her insults or nasty talks about shamita at all no no that was obviously wrong

Teja ne khud kaha bola infact she was making fun of Shamita with Rakhi Didi bol kar. You sound confused wat do you want and except it and move on that Teja will always be the insecure gf.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Teja ne khud kaha bola infact she was making fun of Shamita with Rakhi Didi bol kar. You sound confused wat do you want and except it and move on that Teja will always be the insecure gf.

Did I ever deny that?? Yes she is very insecure and dominating but my point is her anger for rakhi matter is justified. Secondly I don't think I tried to prove that teja is not insecure I just put my pov😊

She was not at all mocking shamita through that didi comment she just wanted to say that karan considers shamita sister that's why he will never leave her. I didn't see her mocking or making fun of shamita through this didi word😕

riddhan thumbnail

Did I ever deny that?? Yes she is very insecure and dominating but my point is her anger for rakhi matter is justified. Secondly I don't think I tried to prove that teja is not insecure I just put my pov😊

She was not at all mocking shamita through that didi comment she just wanted to say that karan considers shamita sister that's why he will never leave her. I didn't see her mocking or making fun of shamita through this didi word😕

if you couldn't see her mocking than you r too naive🤔 and lol she wanted to say Karan consider her sis ya right ðŸ¤£

RockingSunny thumbnail

if you couldn't see her mocking than you r too naive🤔 and lol she wanted to say Karan consider her sis ya right ðŸ¤£

Yes maybe I am naive😃

RockingSunny thumbnail

yes you r trying to be ðŸ˜ƒ bye nothing to discuss more.

Wow so now I will act in if to be naive aur koi kaam nahi mere pass🤣. Kuch bhi😆. Itna khali samay nai hai mere pass ki yaha ake acting karu🤓

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly that "didi didi" didn't sound nice at all, especially coming from a grown ass woman like her. What is she 5? And insecurity tabhi hoti hai jab apne khud ke partner pe hi trust na ho, Teja's behaviour is juvenile, either she deliberately does it or she is like that only.Rakhi se zyada anger mujhe uska Shamita ke liye dikhta hai. Her statements like "Mari jaari hai tumse dosti karne ke liye", jab ki I have never seen any indication or anything from Shamita's side to make her feel like that, I think she is highly insecure and ye sab bahot childish lagta hai ðŸ¤”

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
Justaguest thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And after that again laughed at her comments🤔. And thrice she said her very sweetly very politely fearing wkv

Why should shamita scream her lungs out for TP, she fights her own battle when she has to.  Fighting and saying stop does not make it more better than saying calmly. Point is shamita told rakhi not to do it rest upto TP and kk to sort out but they will never sort thats their game abd TP will never chado on rakhi but expect shamita to chado!