Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: awida

I don't think Sami was offered Farhad's role. It was for a young guy who is in his early 20s. If so I am glad he didn't do it. Feroze made that character more apealing and believeble.

How was farhad believable?😲

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think the writing failed Mahi more than the actress.. but maybe a more soft speaking actress could've done better and managed to shine with Feroze more than Iqra.

I still believe Iqra is a wonderfull actress , and that she is one of the most successfull too.

The issue with Iqra is that she doesnt have chemistry with anyone. The only person I liked her with was Bilal Abbas in Qurban

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

How was farhad believable?😲

What she meant is feroze still carried the role well 

Sami would have been a bigger misfit 

And I so agree 

Sami and Hashim Nadeem has good rapport since dhaani success

Sami also did ishq zehnaseeb even though Zahid was main protagonist coz Hashim Nadeem sir requested him 

Sami himself said this in an interview

But I m so glad now feroze and AAA are also there in the camp

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I find Zahid Iqra's chemistry in GI amazing. I was glued to that drama, and liked their characters too.❤️

So was I @awida lol  Loved the whole drama and the actors who played them. Drama was so full of endearing scenes no matter what will remain my all time favourite. Though have sort of moved on from zahid and iqra to having a wider choice of tastes now,  they were amazing in it and have now gone far so will definitely look forward to what they have to  offer. 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The issue with Iqra is that she doesnt have chemistry with anyone. The only person I liked her with was Bilal Abbas in Qurban

You didn't like her in Suno Chandha?

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: azaanabbas

You didn't like her in Suno Chandha?

Havent seen it. Dont like Farhan Saeed either

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Omgggg yes

The_Wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is this even true news? Cannot see any official confirmation.  Seems like fake. Wonder if the source is authentic at all

MochaQueen thumbnail

IIt better be true as i already started the novel

NINALOGY thumbnail

I liked her chemistry with Shahzad Sheikh and Imran Ashraf even with farhan saeed.