Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

See that time he was a brother and yes he shouldn't have tweeted like that. But the matter was solved after season 13 ended. Yes I agree with you maybe now he will understand that staying calm with provocation in a house like bb is so tough 

Same here I loved umar's game😃 but asim was also not a bad person as he never used to provoke anyone else other than sid. Don't know why he behaved like that🤔 but since sid's reactions were also wrong that's why I consider both of them wrong in their fights👍🏼

Actually those were not 1 or 2 tweets, they were series, one tweet even he included his Father, saying my father switched off tv when Sidharth come on TV, extremely disgraceful and yes Umar was running full fledged PR against Sidharth including trends. Even Sid has sisters, but none of them indulged in social media , rather never gave any interview during the show. 

And yes Sid's reactions were wrong but it was after extreme provocation which Umar then was saying that it was part of game n justified (contrary to what he is saying now) and shoulder pushes by asim by keeping his hands in pocket, Asim behaved like that bz he knew Sid's would react n will be out of the show , that was his game, he would literally take panga with him.

Originally posted by: Amy07

I sometimes just feel bcos of his JUSTICE rants to evict Siddharth did finally Biggboss gave him justice for his own pushes. It's easy to judge n spread defaming PR frm outside than be inside. They even spread lot of negativity after Sid's win which was uncalled for cos as Salman said the platform that gives you fame shud be respected cos good or bad, more or little you get the biggest platform to showcase yourself while even being paid. 

Right, they were running Fixed winner trend relentlessly though Sid got almost double amount of votes than him and also they were abusing channel - Fixed BB, Biased BB, Nalla host etc. I wonder why Umar went to same show then and I do feel Umar gave Channel perfect opportunity by doing violence numerous times so they could oust him out. I am very sure Channel was aware of what he did during BB13 bz many media houses published stories abt it.

These all actions have happened after asim pushed him. Regarding breaking the glass I don't remember if something like that ever happened. And wait when did he faint after saving rashmi from shukla?? Can you please tell the episode number. Regarding chest bruises OK even siddharth had bruises secondly a banging your head with someone's aggressively also hurts. My point is both asim and sid were wrong I didn't support any one of them for physical violence

That glass breaking never happened lol and Asim didn't faint bz of Sidharth, infact Sid was not even in task then, that task was with Vishal n Arhan if I m not wrong and its even funny how people are brining things never happened, don't know if Asim got chest bruises bz I never remembering hearing abt all that. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

See that time he was a brother and yes he shouldn't have tweeted like that. But the matter was solved after season 13 ended. Yes I agree with you maybe now he will understand that staying calm with provocation in a house like bb is so tough 

Same here I loved umar's game😃 but asim was also not a bad person as he never used to provoke anyone else other than sid. Don't know why he behaved like that🤔 but since sid's reactions were also wrong that's why I consider both of them wrong in their fights👍🏼

Sid also used to provoke others sometimes 

In those fights ,both were wrong 

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Sid also used to provoke others sometimes 

In those fights ,both were wrong 

Huh? Kab provoke kiya ? For sure he reacted , but I never saw him explicitly going out n provoking. 

BanBB thumbnail

Umar had a right to react if sid brings his father in all fights

Even abused umar too once

Ab un dono ka kya lena in fights with asim

Sid was deserving winner but aisa koi bechara ya victim nahi tha like his fans think

Many times asim sirf use hulata tabhi he reacts vioently

And he himself poked others many times

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astro369

Huh? Kab provoke kiya ? For sure he reacted , but I never saw him explicitly going out n provoking. 

Many times lol

Poking rashmi full day using àisi ladki lol

And then bringing qsim family in every fight knew he would react

BanBB thumbnail

Umar is way better than sid lol

And 2 weeks punishment isnt much hard punishment 

Full season nomination dena tha

And this trend continued this season too for channel favs 

BanBB thumbnail

I hope bb16 becomes hit and bb13 goes forever

Such q toxic season

I rewatched few epis ,really was angry on bb voice

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Many times lol

Poking rashmi full day using àisi ladki lol

And then bringing qsim family in every fight knew he would react

But who came after him first, He was sitting beside Vikas gupta and It was Rashmi who told Asim to give Sidharth some task , she was nobody to do that specially when there is such animity b/w them and Salman told her to not go after him.

Not only that She was telling Asim ki isko T shirt pehnao  ,Ullu liko uske upper and this was when Asim was ordering Sid to participate. She came in b/w n Sid replied yeh kya naukarai hai ya assistant hai tumhari and there u go bas mudda mil gaya usko , She even said Teri maa naukarani n all, then they all pounced on him  including Asim , Vishal n Rashmi, even Vikas gupta saw how they were targeting him unnecessarily.

They didn't stop there, next day , beside smoking room there was scene created, when she was calling him Sidharth Gunda bla bla n commented something on house first , it was then Sid retaliated n said Ghar pe nahi leta (meaning tere jaise ko I don't invite at home anymore) , jiska mudda madam ne banaya "Aisi larki bola" n WKW pe expose ho gayi. So after so much targetting he went after her. It wasn't that he came out of blue n started poking her for no reason. Now this is separate thing that if anyone starts first, Sid won't leave it and that's what he did.