Umar Riaz Clarifies Tweet Against Sidharth Shukla During Bigg Boss 13

Posted: 2 years ago

Why is this even bought up now? It’s been a while since BB13. I’m not talking about you posting it I’m just talking about the article in general. I feel like the makers just want to boost engagement by bringing back old topics cause it’s such a flop show 

I still don’t understand how the show keeps getting extended 

Who cares about 2-3 years old tweet, best part of the Article is following:

“On Friday, Umar also made history by becoming the most tweeted Bigg Boss contestant with over 17.05 million tweets to his name.”

Originally posted by BasKahDia

Who cares about 2-3 years old tweet, best part of the Article is following:

“On Friday, Umar also made history by becoming the most tweeted Bigg Boss contestant with over 17.05 million tweets to his name.”

Most tweeted in how many days though ? 6-7 days mein 17 Million , toh most tweeted nahi hua, there were others who would have been most tweeted by that logic, though he is popular no doubt. 

“I agree that I had said that Sidharth pushing Asim wasn’t right, but I never said that he should be removed from the show. Whenever people asked me, I used to say that he should be given some punishment in the house itself," he told Bombay Times. Umar also confessed it gets difficult to ‘control emotions’ inside the Bigg Boss house.

😆 Haan difficult hai ofcourse, it is easy to judge other's action while sitting outside, jab Khud pe aati hai toh patta chalta hai.  Aur Sidharth did get punishment twice so don't know what he is talkng abt , he did mean that serious action should be taken against him, while conviniently forgetting abt provocation (which he said that was part of game then) and Nudges by Asim. Now he is called out on hypocrisy  toh yeh clarification.

Chalo phir bhi Umar riaz's game was not abt provocation, he played better than his brother

The Reality :

https://twitter.com/bluntvikas2/status/1483420089453989888

Edited by Astro369 - 2 years ago

I sometimes just feel bcos of his JUSTICE rants to evict Siddharth did finally Biggboss gave him justice for his own pushes. It's easy to judge n spread defaming PR frm outside than be inside. They even spread lot of negativity after Sid's win which was uncalled for cos as Salman said the platform that gives you fame shud be respected cos good or bad, more or little you get the biggest platform to showcase yourself while even being paid. 

Originally posted by Amy07

I sometimes just feel bcos of his JUSTICE rants to evict Siddharth did finally Biggboss gave him justice for his own pushes. It's easy to judge n spread defaming PR frm outside than be inside. They even spread lot of negativity after Sid's win which was uncalled for cos as Salman said the platform that gives you fame shud be respected cos good or bad, more or little you get the biggest platform to showcase yourself while even being paid. 

Well I don't think he spread defaming pr it's actually habit of some people to keep spreading negativity about all winners of bigg boss whether deserving or undeserving. Yes I didn't agree with his tweets against sid but that time he was a brother. Yes it would have been better if he would have kept quiet but after sid came out they solved all their problems hence the matter should have been stopped there. But people on twitter and insta never stops

Originally posted by Astro369

“I agree that I had said that Sidharth pushing Asim wasn’t right, but I never said that he should be removed from the show. Whenever people asked me, I used to say that he should be given some punishment in the house itself," he told Bombay Times. Umar also confessed it gets difficult to ‘control emotions’ inside the Bigg Boss house.

😆 Haan difficult hai ofcourse, it is easy to judge other's action while sitting outside, jab Khud pe aati hai toh patta chalta hai.  Aur Sidharth did get punishment twice so don't know what he is talkng abt , he did mean that serious action should be taken against him, while conviniently forgetting abt provocation (which he said that was part of game then) and Nudges by Asim. Now he is called out on hypocrisy  toh yeh clarification.

Chalo phir bhi Umar riaz's game was not abt provocation, he played better than his brother

See that time he was a brother and yes he shouldn't have tweeted like that. But the matter was solved after season 13 ended. Yes I agree with you maybe now he will understand that staying calm with provocation in a house like bb is so tough 

Same here I loved umar's game😃 but asim was also not a bad person as he never used to provoke anyone else other than sid. Don't know why he behaved like that🤔 but since sid's reactions were also wrong that's why I consider both of them wrong in their fights👍🏼

Originally posted by Undas77

Doesn't matter

Bb doesn't play by its rules

Shukla should've been evicted the first out of many pushes he gave to Asim.

Overhyped season had a pathetic winner. 

Asim>>Shukla

Going by that logic even asim should have been evicted as bumping on someone with shoulder and banging on head is also physical which asim has done many times👍🏼. Both sid and asim were wrong and more than them bigg boss was wrong to allow physical violence

I will not say pathetic winner because the season was filled with pushes and all due to makers and bb

Originally posted by Undas77

The fact is there many instances of Shukla pushing Asim violenty, threw him off the bed or pushed Asim to the table that broke the glass. Asim had chest marks, bruises. He even fainted once after saving Rashmi from Shukla.  

There is a huge difference here. Rewatch the season again. 

It is laughable to compare a small chest bump to violent pushes. 

These all actions have happened after asim pushed him. Regarding breaking the glass I don't remember if something like that ever happened. And wait when did he faint after saving rashmi from shukla?? Can you please tell the episode number. Regarding chest bruises OK even siddharth had bruises secondly a banging your head with someone's aggressively also hurts. My point is both asim and sid were wrong I didn't support any one of them for physical violence