Narobi ab tum hi batao, what do you think 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Nai yaar Ashley, yeh Shamsher hi hai 😆

Sultan ke time ka toh nai lagta yaar 

Narobi ab tum hi batao, what do you think 😆

No you're right, it lokos like Shamsher, but there's something bc, I can't put my finger on it which is what makes him look different 🤣

Sultan ke baal aage se length se chote they and side se same length tha...if that hair was styled for spikes, then this would be the result.

Shamsher ke aage se height much higher hai, and sides shaved hai.

Ek toh bande mein kcuh hafton ke andar itne saare looks de diye hai, full confuse ho gaya hai 🤣

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

No you're right, it lokos like Shamsher, but there's something bc, I can't put my finger on it which is what makes him look different 🤣

Sultan ke baal aage se length se chote they and side se same length tha...if that hair was styled for spikes, then this would be the result.

Shamsher ke aage se height much higher hai, and sides shaved hai.

Ek toh bande mein kcuh hafton ke andar itne saare looks de diye hai, full confuse ho gaya hai 🤣

i feel like we have come across bts of shamsher's this particular look. But cant exactly remember. Something like this for sure. I remember it was a white turtle neck. With a jacket. 

But after you mentioned about sultan, i feel maybe its just the outfit, the exact same outfit, that we have come across in game show. And he has just repeated the same thing for Shamsher. So its got all confusing?

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

i feel like we have come across bts of shamsher's this particular look. But cant exactly remember. Something like this for sure. I remember it was a white turtle neck. With a jacket. 

But after you mentioned about sultan, i feel maybe its just the outfit, the exact same outfit, that we have come across in game show. And he has just repeated the same thing for Shamsher. So its got all confusing?

Daya, pata karo voh kaunsa photo hai 🤣

Its possible.  Unless there are multiple leaps in KTK so Shamsher's hair leans towards Sultan's type...kinda showing his maturity.

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Out fit is definitely repeat but somehow he is not giving me shamsher vibes to be honest. Its seems recent but some other shoot, model shoot or ad shoot or whatever but not KTK. 

Danish will not wear a skivi type with leather jacket as shamsher thats qhat i feel, i can be wrong. Whereas sultan could. 

Young look dena hai i doubt shamsher will wear a skivi. Plus karachi ka show hai as in backdrop, assuming so. 

I doubt its shamsher. But its recent for sure. 

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

But ashley you still have common with danish, you him and I we are number 7 

And you shopaholic danish and I, we all are air signs. This is common in all four of us 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

But ashley you still have common with danish, you him and I we are number 7 

And you shopaholic danish and I, we all are air signs. This is common in all four of us 😆

No wonder we are buddies ❤️

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ10XizNQzt/?utm_medium=copy_link

I was just telling a few posts ago that Ayeza has the tendency to post throwback pics and getting us also spying whether its old and new.. and there she goes, she just did it 🤣

And this is from Ishq Hai times, you can tell that by his hair and it was specifically from the farewell dinner that they had for Arham, her youngest brother. 

And Rayan is so freaking typical here, i just can't 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

Out fit is definitely repeat but somehow he is not giving me shamsher vibes to be honest. Its seems recent but some other shoot, model shoot or ad shoot or whatever but not KTK. 

Danish will not wear a skivi type with leather jacket as shamsher thats qhat i feel, i can be wrong. Whereas sultan could. 

Young look dena hai i doubt shamsher will wear a skivi. Plus karachi ka show hai as in backdrop, assuming so. 

I doubt its shamsher. But its recent for sure. 

That's exactly my point. Turtlenecks are very classy and its usually worn by men, not boys.

Shamsher's wardrobe is all about bright colours and prints, funky jackets, loud and unapologetic. His hair is spikes with the sides shorter, like what most dudes in their 20s do.

Imo this outfit screams Sultan. Its very timeless and has the old money charm to it. I can compare this look to Gossip Girl, coz the cast were all rich elite New Yorkers and their looks were classic. 

I can legit imagine Sultan wearing something like this in the future chapters of the fanfic..coz I know where the story is going 😆

Plus the hair is much more sober than Shamsher's spikes. It looks like what if Sultan had more in vogue hair, compared to the timeless bouffant he usually sported.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ10XizNQzt/?utm_medium=copy_link

I was just telling a few posts ago that Ayeza has the tendency to post throwback pics and getting us also spying whether its old and new.. and there she goes, she just did it 🤣

And this is from Ishq Hai times, you can tell that by his hair and it was specifically from the farewell dinner that they had for Arham, her youngest brother. 

And Rayan is so freaking typical here, i just can't 😆

I froze when I saw Hoorain in this...genuinely thought that was Baby Ayeza!

These guys are stalking here ab toh pakka hai 🤣

Rayaan is a total star 😆 I can already imagine him all grown up and Danish posting selfies of them two...damn that'd be one good looking father-son pair!