Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arti11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Till the time story was about purvi and old couple the show was good. But with introduction of too much alok track the story has lost charm. Then Isha jealousy over kashi, purvi preggo... all too much. The overall story is no longer according to its name. The only saviour here is the acting of old couple. They are awesome and look so realistic.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The show is going downhill.  Loosing interest in even reading WU.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tomorrow precap ..jaggu slapped that babus dad ..and he pushed jaggu hard but kashi hold jaggu..just watched the precap.

Y did Kasumi went to that pathetic  guy? for letting him purvis pregnancy?๐Ÿคฌ Now she is in trauma kind of sick?๐Ÿ˜†.. just wonder when jagannath will know that alok gave their house papers to that guy what he will do?.

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kinu17

Tomorrow precap ..jaggu slapped that babus dad ..and he pushed jaggu hard but kashi hold jaggu..just watched the precap.

Y did Kasumi went to that pathetic  guy? for letting him purvis pregnancy?๐Ÿคฌ Now she is in trauma kind of sick?๐Ÿ˜†.. just wonder when jagannath will know that alok gave their house papers to that guy what he will do?.

.   I really want to see that sleazeball Babu & his father fall so badly they never get up again. horrible family. 
not enjoying this current track at all the sweetness & charm of the show is missing 

Irritated by Purvis stupidity, i guess it part of the story but stillโ€ฆ what a mess she created by her stupid obsession with that choosa hua aam faced babu

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

.   I really want to see that sleazeball Babu & his father fall so badly they never get up again. horrible family. 

not enjoying this current track at all the sweetness & charm of the show is missing 

Irritated by Purvis stupidity, i guess it part of the story but stillโ€ฆ what a mess she created by her stupid obsession with that choosa hua aam faced babu

totally agreed with ur each words..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI want to that too babu and his pathetic parents fall ..what a no class cheap moran was that babu and for this nalaayek purvi made this sickening chaos in the family ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฌ i dont  watch since alok deepa and deepas daughter track started..purvi is an idiot ๐Ÿ™„  ,she has destroyed everything for that garbage babu ,she is an educated adult but  look at her dumbness ,common sense  !!๐Ÿ™„..

Want she goes for abortion. W update is enough.  The beauty of the story  has totally ruined ๐Ÿ˜• 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Yeah even I thought it would be a fun show with some not hurting drama. This is so off, from what was promoted. 

And damn! She's just 23 yo and such rash decisions? Iss Umar toh aj kal padhai bhi khatam nahi hoti. So dissappointed with preggos track. 

I wish they did not ruin by this ghisa-pita track... 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kinu17

totally agreed with ur each words..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI want to that too babu and his pathetic parents fall ..what a no class cheap moran was that babu and for this nalaayek purvi made this sickening chaos in the family ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฌ i dont  watch since alok deepa and deepas daughter track started..purvi is an idiot ๐Ÿ™„  ,she has destroyed everything for that garbage babu ,she is an educated adult but  look at her dumbness ,common sense  !!๐Ÿ™„..

Want she goes for abortion. W update is enough.  The beauty of the story  has totally ruined ๐Ÿ˜• 

Yes The Story Is Totally Ruined.

Just Reading Updates Not Watching Anymore

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

So people are not even updating or ranting about it now. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

So people are not even updating or ranting about it now. 

this week the episodes were not moving forward.   Hopefully today's episode is back on track.   Jagannath found out about the loan taken by Alok from Tripathi. Gunjan mentioned it without knowing Alok hadn't told his dad about the loan for business.  Deepa had to admit house was mortgaged also.  

Tripathi is the main villain of the show. Isha got shot by mistake.  

kinu17 thumbnail

Today watched the tomorrow precap ..deepa make purvi out from the house ..purvi is leaving kashi just surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฎ..