Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Karan role in this show right now 

Doesnt the umbrella holder look a lot lkke ritesh, rakhis husband?

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: iamjennifer

Awww so cute Umar v/s bichkule.

Bichukule for the win. I've no choice left.

Ok then 

Bichukli FTW 🥳😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamjennifer

My vote goes to Bichkule 👏 I've no choice to vote for other contestants. No Umar No interest in watching BB15. 

Oo wow Same Here 😳

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Teja has power to make people like Pratik look saint.. to win one task if she can use all kind of cards where the guy was not even doing anything to hurt her but she was the one hurting his hand with tools instead of destroying his cycle why would you hurt someone? If she wanted to look saint like see i am not destroying his cycle but he is doing that then you actually did hit him then crying and playing your woman card that he is stronger than me🤪 of course he is stronger than you but you plan and play accordingly right? Isn’t that how she might have played in kkk? Or there they give different task for different genders? 
Shamita clearly told her that there is a part broken of your cycle so you have to break one from Pratik’s as well but she wants to play this unfair card so she won’t break instead kept on ranting mujhe pata hai decision kya hoga🤪 itna hi sab pata hai to ye bhi pata hi hoga tu show jeet rahi hai to itna sab torture public pe band karde bhai ab

I can’t believe i liked her once 😔

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

Teja has power to make people like Pratik look saint.. to win one task if she can use all kind of cards where the guy was not even doing anything to hurt her but she was the one hurting his hand with tools instead of destroying his cycle why would you hurt someone? If she wanted to look saint like see i am not destroying his cycle but he is doing that then you actually did hit him then crying and playing your woman card that he is stronger than me🤪 of course he is stronger than you but you plan and play accordingly right? Isn’t that how she might have played in kkk? Or there they give different task for different genders? 
Shamita clearly told her that there is a part broken of your cycle so you have to break one from Pratik’s as well but she wants to play this unfair card so she won’t break instead kept on ranting mujhe pata hai decision kya hoga🤪 itna hi sab pata hai to ye bhi pata hi hoga tu show jeet rahi hai to itna sab torture public pe band karde bhai ab

I can’t believe i liked her once 😔

That is Tejas Super Power!

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

My post went into vault because I called teja mean ?? 🤔This is as bizarre as Karan calling Pratik family stupid as Pratik called teja stupid in today’s live

I saw that stupid wala thing live! This is how kk is taking a stand! 

Even Nishant said, wo mean beat karegi to koi phool thode barsayega. Chalo nishant ko report karte hain, vault bhejte hain

Edited by mamta.vineet - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Karan role in this show right now 

Ek pal ko laga ye jagat jiju hai!

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Doesnt the umbrella holder look a lot lkke ritesh, rakhis husband?

I said the same thing! 

Jinx!

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kis kis ne dekha

Umar spotted outside the building 

There were reporters and talking abt 17 million tweet and biased decisio by bb

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bupjxZpm-wU

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

I said the same thing! 

Jinx!

Mahlon ki raani😎

Kasam se ! Wo jo har saal hota hai na rickshaw wale ka beta IAS mein top kar gaya aur coaching wale qualify bhi nahi kar paaye....aaj swayam dekh liya

Matlab bhaisaab Mods ne bhi 3-4 baar username check kiya hoga factory mein maal daalne se pehle😆