Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Just because there are rumors it’s true? 

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Rohit is no saint… thrs been rumours about him from long before. 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

at this point she has understood how it works and she's giving all the content they want. She doesn't even care if she looks positive or negative. Don't think there's any intervention from anyone. 

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ewwww....so much of toxicity here...I guess no body watched KKK10 here...how she performed stunts...Chanel favours the person who’s on the trend or famous already..and make money outta it..

Here...ppl burning in plain jealousy...had always seen ppl spreading hatred for teju in IF🤢

Losers 😵

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shiner

See Rohit has a fav each season be it jasmin then Tejaswi then arjun. Either it's for camera or for entertainment purpose they only know. They really had something we don't know.

When Rohit jasmin thing happened I was only one thinking there is something more then same thing happened but the girl was Tejaswi so I get it. There is nothing but it's just script.😆 During this time may be teja was more famous so people observed it.

Then Tejaswi got a film from him. The cute act did benefit her.😆 One more reason could be marathi accent.

These big directors do have influence on channel. Even Ali got nach baliye and even came third leaving international dancer Shantanu behind at fifth position due to connections only.

Lastly what happens behind doors nobody knows. We can't say anything on that.

Please she did that movie way before kkk10. That's why she shared that bond of comfort with him in the show. So don't say things if you don't know.

Originally posted by: Witcher

Just because there are rumors it’s true? 

Then though I will give hundred rumours about karan and shamitha. Will people believe that too, just asking.

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Ewwww....so much of toxicity here...I guess no body watched KKK10 here...how she performed stunts...Chanel favours the person who’s on the trend or famous already..and make money outta it..

Here...ppl burning in plain jealousy...had always seen ppl spreading hatred for teju in IF🤢

Losers 😵

True. If they have watched kkk10 they would know. I know people don't like her in bb15 it's fine. Don't take away her credits from kkk10, people loved her here. If you go to you tube of kkk10 stunts highest viewed videos are of her, she has only gotten love from here.

MirindaCoke123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witcher

She has done one maharati movie of his, others are busy spreading nasty rumors. Hate her but going so low to imply that she has something with a married man 🤢 

I am not talking about you or imply anything about you, I am talking about those who spread those nasty rumors 

There were so many girls on KKK why did only she land up a movie with him? That with too when she was not even a big name in tv industry before and being such a bad actress..

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She did it BEFORE KKK and just because she is no Winget there has to be something between Rohit and Teja for her to land a role? If that’s what you think, keep thinking that 🤢 I am sorry but I am not interested in spreading/talking nasty rumors when there is only speculation from people who hate her so much that they go this low. 

You find her a bad actress others don’t

Originally posted by: MirindaCoke123

There were so many girls on KKK why did only she land up a movie with him? That with too when she was not even a big name in tv industry before and being such a bad actress..

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, I don't like Teja even one bit, but coming up with rumours that she and Rohit shetty have a thing going on just because he used to joke with her in KK10 and she was offered a Marathi film, is a little sick honestly🤢